||

.

.

.

.

.

Harry went back to her class still thinking about the cute tiny girl in the restroom, and she was questioning herself why didn't she notice her before? In her mind, it's impossible to forget such a blue eyed angel. So she mentally promised herself to find that girl at lunch time.

She went back to her class, sitting quickly next to her best friend.

"Took you long enough," Her best friend murmured, before rolling her eyes playfully.

"I thought something happened, I was concerned, you little shit."

"Oh, I'm sorry. I just had a little chat with someone out there,"

"You what?" The best friend whispered and widened her crystal grey eyes.

"I met someone out there," She placed her hand under her chin.

"She was really cute, goodness." Harry smiled to her best friend who was grinning by now, she knew Harry was a lesbian since she came out to the whole school, two years ago. Lana stared at her for a little bit which made Harry confused.

"What?"

"Tell me about her, you never found someone cute in this hell hole" She said while acting like she was thinking " I even started to think you have no sexual interest in anyone," Lana said jokingly and Harry slapped her arm.

"Ow, that hurts." But Harry ignored her.

"Are you being serious right now?"

"I honestly am."

But it wasn't Harry's fault, no one was good enough her to ever catch her attention really, they either were too rude or complete arseholes so, she was just waiting for that special person.

"She's cute, tiny hands, perfectly curved body and a damn nice bum and when she smiles her eyes crinkle," And Lana at this point was laughing cause she never saw her bestfriend describe this much of a person in front of her, it was quite an amusing scene to watch if you asked her.

"The most beautiful blue eyes and her hair was so short but it fits her well, I can tell she's shy. She blushed at least three times when we talked," Harry said not really noticing that she started to ramble and Lana was at least shocked. Harry played with the hem of her shirt.

"Seems like a nice girl." Lana said with an obvious shocked tone, but the green eyed girl didn't seem to notice as she sighed deeply gazing off.

"Damn right she is." She nodded.

"Tell me at least you got her name, please." Pleaded Harry's bestfriend.

"I did, her name's Louis." Harry stated, smiling proudly. "You have to meet her, though."

"Of course, but what did you guys talk or did? In a restroom?" She wiggled her eyebrows.

"Ew, you and your dirty mind." Harry scrunched up her nose, " She was in need of something so I gave it to her."  And Lana smirked.

"Jesus Christ, Lana. She wanted a lipbalm and it happened that I had one in my purse." Harry shook her head, while Lana covered her mouth quickly from laughing a little bit loud, Harry giggled too.

"Harry Styles, Lana Barker. Is there something worthy laughing?" The teacher scolded them both, and they quickly recovered from laughing and got back to their lesson copy book.

¤

Lana nudged Harry who was on her phone, Harry looked up at her confused. "Look, someone's moving in next to us," And Harry looked quite surprised to see that indeed, someone was moving in. She kept staring when she was a short girl helping her, supposed to be mother carrying some boxes with three younger children. She heard the younger children laughter and smiled a little, she always enjoys the little children, they're too adorable and innocent.

"I didn't notice that, strange.  Maybe my mother will go to greet them soon, but whatever now. Let's go up to my room? You can text your mom that you'll sleep in my house tonight." Harry told Lana who kept staring at the house and nodded when she heard Harry, they got up from from their sitting positions on the ground, and Harry quickly went to her mother and pecked her cheek

"How was school, sweetie?" She wiped her forehead  quickly before pecking her daughter's cheek to go back to cutting the vegetables.

"It was alright," She hummed. "Hey, Lana is planing to sleepover for tonight. Is that okay with you?"  And her mother nodded used to Harry's bestfriend presence.

.

.

.

.

.

a|n: So this is part one of the second chapter, did you guys enjoyed it?
[i know it's really short but please vote and comment? It'll get longer soon :) ]

Thoughts onthe 'girl' who moved in next to Harry and Lana?

Do you like Lana's personality so far?

And what do you think will happen?

Feelings maybe?

I'll hopefully update soon

thx for reading x