IV

.

.

.

.

Harry approached the mysterious girl slowly, removed her headphones and her heart was racing, what if the short haired girl attacks her? She looked at her and curiosity filled her pretty mind. Careful not to scare her Harry tapped her shoulder and She felt the lonely girl tense under her touch , she jumped a little too. She looked up with beautiful blue eyes and oh-

"L-Louis?" Harry stuttered, her eyes were wide open and she couldn't believe it. An angel shouldn't be out this late all alone at this time, in the darkness.

Louis was as shocked as our dear Harry and they both stared at each other with their mouths a bit open, their hearts started beating faster and faster.

"Harry?" Louis said with a sweet high pitched tone. And Harry smiled a little bit.

"What are you doing here?" They both asked at the same time and they both laughed quietly and they both thought ' What an adorable laugh'

After they were done laughing a little, a soft smile was plastered on their faces, they kept staring at each other until Louis finally spoke up.

"Um ... Do you live here?" Harry nodded her head and chuckled.

"I was born and raised here, the question is for you, Lou." Louis giggled at how that rhymed.

Louis pointed at the house not too far away from Harry's.

"Well, I live here now, you see that house? We just moved in like two days ago."

Harry smiled even brighter and of course, she was happy, a beautiful angel moved next to her. Isn't that great?

"Oh, in that case," She grabbed Louis' soft, soft hands and shaked it.

"Welcome to this lovely neighborhood, where nothing interesting happens but it's quiet and that what makes this place beautiful. It's calm, filled with nice old ladies who like to gather and make cookies for everyone in the neighborhood almost every Sunday."

Louis laughed loudly with flushed cheeks and tucked a strand of her short hair behind her ear.

"I'm a total slut for cookies," Louis said and blushed not only at her choice of words, but also at the fact Harry is still holding her tiny hand.

Harry gasped and said, " Well then, that makes us two," Louis giggled again and Harry shouldn't feel this type of way so warm inside, but she's too adorable.

"So Miss. Cookies, what are you doing up this early or late, sitting all alone on a skateboard?" She couldnt help but ask, of course she can't hold her curiosity. They didn't call her a smart ass for nothing.

Louis raised one perfect eyebrow playfully and replied, "I should be asking you that, Miss. Smartypants."

"Oh," Harry paused and shurgged. "Yoou know, just clearing up my head a little with music and some fresh air."

"I suffocate when I'm all alone surrounded by four walls, for me at least. So I came here."

Harry nodded agreeing with the tiny blue eyed angel.

"Yeah, I figured." Harry smirked.

"Hum, this might sound weird but," Louis laughed awkwardly. "I still have your lipbalm?" She searched in her back pocket for a little and gave Harry the flavoured lipbalm, Harry's eyes widened and she chuckled and grabbed it, she stared at it.

"Oh gosh, I totally forgot about it," Harry lied, of course.

"But you know what, keep it. Take it as a welcoming gift."

"Why thank you, new friend." and Harry didn't mind the warm feeling of Louis' tiny hands in her big ones.

Louis smiled warmly and Harry just giggled at how cute her supposedly new friend, and Louis turned her head so she can hide her blushing face, but Harry noticed that and smiled fondly and pretended she didn't see it, for the sake of Louis' burning cute face.

'She laughed and I felt like my heart could explode in any second'.

.

.

.

.

.

a/n: yes, I updated two times in two days, be proud of me.

okay hope you liked this shitty chapter I only updated cause some of you voted and commented and I just akndkandknfmw tysm ilysm xx (and it was a request of lourrry  (I typed that wrong didn't i) for updating more so... here it is I think?

follow me on Twitter : @ Silly_Shoes

And you should really follow me on Insta because *drums*

I started doing these for fun, and some of my fellows Larries liked it

I started doing these for fun, and some of my fellows Larries liked it. Tell me what do you think about it!

Dedicated to: lourrry myprettylou stylesisthename101 for voting and commenting, it means a lot  Thank you so much x

oh and read my other stories if you're a fan of fem larry :) #shameless

ily

stay fab x

peace and Louis is beautiful

im out x