VI

.

.

.

"Let's dance in slow motion ..." Harry sang quietly to herself while she was on her way to school with her angle by her side, peacefully walking together, close to each other.

"And let's dance by the ocean ..." Louis sang with her and turned to her with wide eyes and her mouth turned upwards in a goofy smile.

"You know Lana Del Rey?" Harry nearly laughed at her angel's reaction and pretended to be offended.

"I am offended!" She put her hand on her chest in a fake disappointed manner. "She's my queen, forever and always."

"HoneyMoon and Ultraviolence makes me so high, without even getting high." She shook her head at how adorable Louis is.

"Freak is just the best song ever, it's been in repeat on my phone for a long time now." Harry replied looking at how excited the tiny girl next to her.

"Well, if you love Lana Del Rey. You gotta tell me you love Melanie?" Louis asked hopefully.

"I must admit that I've never saw such a unique style as hers." She looked at Louis now who was doing a little dance -a really adorable one, almost aw'd at it but she just laughed instead.

"I've replayed her album almost everyday." She sighed in amazement. "The story about it still blows my mind, such a creative person."

Harry nodded at her statement, they kept singing Freak by their favourite artist all the way to school.

After a quick but warm hug, they seperated so they'll go both to their classes.

She met a happy looking Lana waiting for her in her usual seat.

Harry rolled her eyes knowing  what's coming.

"So?" Lana wiggles her eyebrows at her.

"So what?" Harry played innocent and confused.

Lana slapped her arm and Harry almost fell.

"You little shit, you know what." Lana replied annoyed by her best friend's goofiness.

''Alright, alright!" Harry laughed and held her hands up as in surrender, Lana leaned in her curiosity taking over her.

Harry told her everything that happened today and last night's events.

With a smirk on Harry's face she looked at her painted nails and said. "I even kissed her cheeks."

Lana gasped, "You smooth bitch," Harry shrugged and smiled innocently. "Teach me your ways, master." Harry shook her head.

"Never."

"Did I mention her soft her skin is?" And Lana smiled knowingly.

"You like her."

"Me? No ..." Lana nodded her head and laughed.

"You totally do, soft skin, tiny, blue eyes." Lana sighed, " I think you found your first love Harold."

"Call me one more time Harold, I will beat your sorry ass. And eh, maybe ..."  Harry kept thinking about the tiny Lou and blushed.

Lana just sat staring at her bestfriend blushing, mentally made sure to remind Harry to show her this lucky, lucky girl.

.

.

.

a/n: two updates in two day. does that make you proud of me?

alright, as you can see thIS STORY IS SO NEAR TO 1k AND I AM s o NOT FREAKING OUT
PSH
NO

AIEEOBFKANFNWT

SERIOUSLY GUYS THANK YOU SO MUCH AHH

bACK TO THE STORY.

Did you like this chapter? it's short I know *sad face* but I hope you liked it a tiny winy bit.

Feelings?

Thoughts?

Vote and comment plzplzplz

p.s oh btw, I'm planning to make a trailer for this story. And I need your opinions on whether i should or shouldn't post it. It's all up to you guys!

If you want a sneekpeek it's on my Instagram -@ femininelou-

p.s.s I am literally obsessed with Freak by LDL and if you never heard of it, I really really  really recommend it.

ily

peace and

I'm out

x