VIII

I recommend calling your doctor now, this chapter may cause you diabetes.

-listen to Sail On by Ryn Weaver it'll set you in the mood-

.

.

.

.

.

.

After what happened last month in my room, Harry created this routine of her visiting me constantly. Not that I mind of course.

She tries to make me laugh and smile whenever she's with me, telling me stupid jokes and bad puns that makes me laugh and giggle like a maniac and make her smile the goofy dimpled smile of hers.

Every now and then, she'd throw a compliment or two that makes blush like a tomatoe. She knew how weak I am at her sweet words, she was charming and honestly? I can't get enough of it at all.

At night, when everyone's asleep she comes to my room and climb since it wasn't that high, plus her long legs help her I suppose. She brings with her two cups of tea or coffee and ask me about my well being and how my day went, how was school and importantly if my mother treats me right, that made my tiny crush on her grow even more each night. I would kiss her deeply after that and she tells me every night that my kisses were the best she ever had, she knows how to play with my small beating heart and I love each second of it.

She reminds me of an angel, a beautiful angel who's by my side when I'm in need.

In a small amount of time she made fall for her, and that scares me. The power she has on me, she could break me without me even noticing it.

I guess it runs in their family.

I never expected Harry to be the caring type, sure she is beautiful, charming and always joking around and laughing with her friends. I always believed her laugh can cure any illness beacuse it was too adorable, when I used -Who am I kidding I still do- to stare at her from a small distance I always noticed how smooth her skin is, even with a pimple here and there she was perfect in my eyes. Her obsession over skinny jeans never failed to tug a fond smile on my lips, her hair always looked curly either it was in a high ponytail or free for the wind to play with.

I sighed in content while Harry's head was on my lap, I kept playing with her hair till she closed her stunning eyes, but my sigh made her deep-green eyes look directly in my blue ones. She caressed my thigh and smiled warmly at me, I returned it of course.

"What's on your mind, beautiful?" I blushed at the compliment and pretended to think about it, which caught her attention as I felt her eyes burning my face with her intense stare.

"About a certain person," I hummed while I carelessly braided her hair, I looked at her and I kept smiling at her, she narrowed her eyebrows at me.

"Why?" She asked softly, I chuckled.

"Because I think I have a crush on that certain person," She froze under my touch and I tried to keep my loud laugh from bursting.

"Who's this 'certain person'? Describe her for me," She mimicked me and rolled her eyes.

"Are you sure, love?" She nodded quickly.

"Okay let's see, she's beautiful inside out. She loves music probably more than her own life, loves Lana Del Rey, loves playing scrabble and Monopoly. Secretly wears glasses but thinks she looks bad in them -which is totally the opposite, her eyes are so green I just, "I wiped a fake tear and she giggled. "Her giggle is the cutest thing ever, did I say she's beautiful?" I fondly looked at her. I teased her and I wiggled my eyebrows, she blushed deeply and huffed at me.

"Shut up," She tried to cover her face but I quickly stopped her. And I quickly brushed my lips over hers in a teasing manner.

"Don't you ever cover your beautiful face from me, Harry Styles." I said sternly, getting lost in her eyes is my new favourite thing, I don't think I could ever get enough from her beauty.

"I think I like you too," She whispered against my lips and the electricity that I felt was magical, I pulled away and raised my eyebrows at her.

"You were jealous for a second, weren't you?" She blushed and laughed nervously.

"You wish," She rolled her eyes at me.

"Oh really?" I smiled wickedly at her.

"Really," She replied nodding her head making her curly hair bounce and I glanced from her face to her sides and back to her face.

"Positive?" She hummed in approval.

It all happened too fast for her to understand cause I quickly jumped on her lap and started tickling her, her laugh filled my room but I kept tickling her like my life depends on it.

"I want the truth, Harry!" I shouted laughing too. She tried to stop me but failed miserably since I had more muscles than her, even if she's taller than me.

"P-Please!" She struggled since her laugh was stopping her.

"C'mon Harry, you're a smart girl." I said shaking my head.

"Yes! Yes I was jealous, Lou!" I immediately stopped, and smiled at her while whipping some tears from her cheeks obviously from laughing too hard.

"Wasn't really hard to admit, eh?" She glared playfully at me.

"I hate you,"

"You're sure about that, darling?" I raised my hands and wiggled my fingers, her eyes widened and I couldnt help but throw my head back from laughing too hard.

I felt her fingers under my shirt, and the look in her eyes made me blush. Fuck.

"Can I ask you something?" She asked me so gently, I nearly melted but had some strength in me to nod.

"Will you go out with me?" And I leaned down to kiss her.

"Does that answer your question?" She hummed and cupped my cheeks in her large hands and kissed me again, her plump pink lips will be the death of me.

.

.

.

.

Length: 1k.

a/n: i feel proud for writing a 1k chapter you don't even know...

question: you don't have diabetes from this right?

it's been a long time (without u my friend) since i updated

Thoughts?

Opinions?

Ideas?

On a serious note thank you so much guys for reading my story and voting, it means a lot. Reading your comments make laugh and coo cause y'all so sweeeeeeet.

I love you guys and I hope you have a beautiful day 🌸