IX

.

.

.

.

.

At weekends, Louis usually texts Harry as she watches her favourite series, her door always locked preventing her mother from coming in and causing some more unwanted fights and problems.

But, an idea popped in Louis' head and decided to get her lazy ass and go visit the loveliest of them all, Harry.

She turned off the music playing softly in the background, collected her thoughts before mentally preparing herself to confront her mother.

Dressing up in a black shirt, white ripped skinny jeans and her infamous chocker, she headed downstairs to meet her mother for the first time that day, it was currently 2Pm.

"I'm going out," She said making her mother jump slightly and turn around to roll her eyes at her daughter's choice of clothing.

"Where are you going?" Her mother raised an eyebrow at her.

"Harry's." Jay only nodded slowly and got back to cleaning whatever the hell she's cleaning.

"Have fun." She muttered and Louis only pursed her lips and left like nothing is bothering her, she's going to meet her crush slash friend slash future girlfriend. Her mother couldn't bring her mood down, again.

Her tiny feet rushed her to knock on Harry's lovely house, only to be welcomed by a warm smile that Anne gave her and Louis returned it politely. The bad thoughts of her mother slowly slipping away to Louis' relief.

"Oh hello there, you're here for Harry I assume?" Anne said playfully earning a quiet giggle from Louis.

"Yes, may I come in?" Louis asked timidly and Anne cooed at how cute she is.

"Of course," Anne opened the door for Louis to come in," Oh, she's at the shower, but you can go wait for her at her room."

Louis felt a smirk creeping on her face but quickly stopped herself and thankfully the sinful thoughts too, "Thank you, Anne." And with that said, she hurried upstairs leaving Anne shaking her head at the tiny girl's excitement.

Louis' head peeked from the doorway to see the messy room that belongs to Harry, chuckling fondly she went to sit at the comfy bed hearing some singing coming from the bathroom and her eyes widened.

Her crush can fucking sing! And that one fact made her tummy fill with butterflies and she smiled while humming softly along with the green-eyed beauty. Salvatore by Lana never failed to amaze her but to only swing back and fourth and singing as soft as the beat goes.

She heard the water turning off but the singing didn't stop, she waited patiently on bed sitting criss-crossed and drumming her delicate fingers on her thigh.

The knob unlocked and there she was, a bit red from the hot water and her loose curls dripping wet. With only a towel wrapped around her waist, letting Louis blush when she saw her perky small boobs.

Harry finally released a scream when she saw Louis sitting on bed and quickly covered her chest.

"Oh my god, Lou!" Louis covered her eyes, giggling at how terrified Harry looked.

"Suprise?" She kept that charming smile on her face and heard Harry sighing.

"My heart is pounding so fast right now," Harry on the other side quickly wore a bra and her oversized t-shirt, she already was wearing panties.

"That's how I feel everytime I see you," She spoke so softly that she made Harry's heart melt and a smile tugging on her lips.

"You can remove your hands now," Harry said while laughing, jumping on the bed, and Louis greeted her with a tight hug.

"I've missed you," Louis words were muffled since her lips are pressed to Harry's neck, she smells likes strawberries and her lips pecked Harry's soft soft skin.

"I've missed you too," Harry breathed out, pulled away to look at Louis' beautiful ice-blue eyes.

"Hi," Louis smiled and happy lines or crinckles formed by her eyes making her look so much her prettier.

"Oh, by the way you have some nice boobs." Louis whispered and smirked at Harry's now red face.

"Don't I deserve a kiss from that little show?" Harry teased her back, Louis kissed her deeply not needing any more orders, trailing her soft lips to Harry's neck living wet kisses from her sharp jawline to her neck to only bite and form a small barely noticeable love bite.

And Harry moaned quietly. Fuck.

But if they ended up just making out on the bed for like two hours or so, nobody needs to know.

.

.

.

.

a/n: Hey pretty chickens (i love Joe sue me)

(like nine or ten people are actually voting and commenting wtf happened omg im so lame)

Hope you liked this shitty chapter and I have a question for y'all

_

Is this story too slow? too boring? too fast? Does it need a little push by some kind of event (I've got everything planned out but your opinions could make me change some things around) What does this story need in your truthful opinion? I am accepting all negatives and positives answers.
_

Ily

peace

&

I'm out

Lipbalm❄ l.s (fem!larry)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें