Chapter 3 ~ Natsu Dragneel

The door opened with a slight creek.

I took a step forward and entered the large room. Ahead of me was a mini corridor with a mirror plastered on the left wall. I turned and closed the door behind me, then making my way further in. 

At the end of the corridor was a sitting room. The walls painted plain and grey. Two small, white couches sat in the centre, with a dark grey rug in the middle under a glass table. At the back wall there was a big TV placed on the wall.

I looked down and noticed two bags on the floor below the TV.

My roommate.

I completely forgot about that. I wonder if they're still here. To the left was a door. I entered to find the kitchen. Back through another door was one of the two bedrooms. A double bed lay in the centre with a bedside table on one side. The walls were painted white along with the white wardrobes across one wall, a small bath room was attached from another door.

Across the hall stood the next bedroom door which was shut. I walked over and lightly knocked. With no reply, I slowly opened the door and peaked my head around.

The room was set out exact same as the other with an en suite at the side. I looked a round whilst opening the door a little more. I took a step forward and stopped, frozen.

In the bed, below the blanket lay a lump.

The lump was breathing.

I crept a little closer to get a better look. A tuft of salmon coloured hair poked out and one hand lay on the pillow. Hmm.

I didn't want my room mate to wake up and think I was a complete stalker leaning over their bed while they slept, so I slowly made my way to the door.

I should probably go and get my bags.

-

The doors of the elevator opened and I stumbled in, suitcases in hand. The button for Floor 16 lit up as I pressed it and the doors closed. The elevator ride felt long as I stood there staring at the floor. Behind me was a mirror and I turned around to examine myself in it.

Looking fab as usual.

I smirked. I really do crack my self up sometimes.

"Ding!"

The doors of the elevator opened and I once again stumbled out. I grabbed my key to open the door but I was beat to it. The door swung open and a tall, muscular guy stood ahead of me, stopped in his tracks. His face plastered with a confused look. He was pretty good looking to be honest.

Woah. Wait a minute. MY ROOM MATES A BOY? WHAT THE HELL? Okay... Lucy get a grip, you look like a creep right now. Breathe.

"Hello?" The pink haired guy said waving his hand in front of my face. I snapped out of my trance and looked up at him. He must have been talking when I wasn't listening. Great. A giant smirk spread across his sculpted face.

"Well well well, look what we have here. Another cutie begging for me to stay with them for the night? Haha okay, you're right, we would have a good time but I can't right now babe." He said, having a conversation with himself... but with me? ...I think.

"Uhm e-excuse me?" I asked. What the heck is that supposed to mean. God please don't tell me he's one of those guys. What a weirdo.

"I'm sorry to disapoint but I'm your roommate." I said, rolling my eyes in the process.

"Oh so I get a girl, thats gonna be fun." He said with a wink. Ugh. I seriously hate him already. Why God? WHY ME?

"Can you just help me with my bags please." I said quite abruptly.

"Ooh snappy" He said and winked again. I rolled my eyes and sighed.

He grabbed both of my bags and brought them into the sitting room. I pondered as to why I was burdened with such an awful room mate as I scurried in behind him.

"Thanks" I said quickly. "So I guess your staying in that room?" I pointed towards the room I saw him sleeping in earlier.

"Sure."

"Well anyway, Hi I'm Lucy" I said giving him a wave.

"Natsu. Natsu Dragneel" he replied.

-♡-
Word Count: 763

oh god reading back on this, I've realised how my writing has changed so much. The cringe actually hurts XD

But thanks for reading!