Chapter 25 ~ The party don't start till I walk in.

Who's ready for some good quality lasagna?

-♡-

Third Person:

Lucy was buzzing. She hadn't seen her good friend Lisanna since the exciting day at the water park and had many things to converse with her about. She happily walked towards the tall doors of the arranged destination of choice; a resturant. Tonight was about her and her friend, nothing else.

"Lu!" Called her white-haired friend as she waved, gesturing for her to come to the candle lit table that stood at the far end of the resturant. Lucy remembered how popular Lisanna was for her unique colour in hair, it really was beautiful.

"Lis! Nice to see you again!" Lucy smiled, taking a seat oppisite her friend and grabbing a menu.

The two quickly ordered a meal each once the waiter came and were soon back to talking again. Lucy gazed around the resturant as Lisanna told her about her life and how things have been. It was a nice resturant, a fancy one; with its marble floors and expensive looking chandeliers in the centre. Everyone occupying the tables looked fairly wealthy; either above 60 or in their late thirties, most likely eating from their husbands paychecks.

Lucy POV:

"So, how are you doing?' Lisanna said, taking back the small piece of attention I let escape to my surroundings.

"I'm good. Not much has been going on really." I laughed, accepting my plate as the waiter came with our food.

Lisanna looked at the waiter as he walked away, wiggling her eyebrows at me.

"Any boyfriends?" She joked, taking a sip of a wine she ordered.

"Me and Natsu started dating actually." I smiled thinking about the salmon-haired boy.

"Aw how cute! I could see how you two were at my cafe. Very close." She smirked.

I blushed and looked down at my food.

"How about you?" I smiled, taking a bite of my food.

"No, no boyfriends yet." She laughed. "I must repel boys or something."

We both laughed at her remark, eating a little more food in the process.

"Oh!" Lisanna burst, sitting up a little higher in her seat. "I almost forgot, I have some amazing news!"

"Yay! What is it?" I asked, feeling excited to find out what it was.

"I've moved to Magnolia!" She cheered, a bright smile spreading across her pale face. "I've enrolled in Fairytail too!"

"Wow! I can't believe it, that's amazing!" I said excitedly.

Lisanna in Fairytail huh? I don't think I ever saw that coming.

"Are you going to be living in the dorms? It's a big campus, I can show you around." I suggested.

"No I'm actually renting an apartment nearby. I'm not all for sharing a room with someone I don't know." She laughed, taking another sip if her wine.