Chapter 14 ~ Little Sister

Thankyou guys so much for 1k+ reads! I really appreciate it ^-^
I did a little Natsu POV in this chapter as a special but it still starts as Lucy as usual.
Oh and also pleeease check out my 2nd book 'Guild Secrets' it also has lots of ships :P
So yeh...

THANKYOUUU :3
●○•°•○●

"G-girlfriend?" I stuttered. Did I hear that right?

"I'm sorry! This is really random and probably not a good ti-" His words fell from his mouth rapidly but I could just make out what he was saying and had time to cover his mouth.

"Yes Natsu." I said softly. "Of course I will be your girlfriend"
My heart tingled from the word. I was his girlfriend. Natsu Dragneels girlfriend.

"Really?" He asked, shocked. I nodded and removed my hand.

His face lit up and he lept on top of me.

"This is the best news ever" He said as he wrapped his long arms around me.

"Please promise me something Natsu." I said quietly.

He looked up at me and nodded for me to tell him.

"Please..." I said nervously. "Don't break my heart..."

He looked at me for. A few seconds before smiling, hugging me tighter and turning his head to place a kiss on my cheek.

"Why would I ever do that?" He places his head on my shoulder. "You're the best thing that's ever happened to me"

-

"Pass me the damn salt woman!" Yelled Gray towards me at the other end of the table. It was his third time asking but I thought I'd annoy him for a little longer.

It was Monday afternoon, lunch break. The group were all sat around long table in the centre of the cafeteria.

Gray angrily stood up from his seat and marched over to my end of the table. I quickly grabbed the salt and started pretending I was putting it on my salad, a smirk plastered on my face. He rapidly snatched it from my hand and started to march back to his seat.

"Hey I was using that!" I teased, everyone around me holding in laughter. Gray sat down again, mumbling profanties under his breath.

I felt Natsu, who was sat beside me, slowly interlock his hand with mine beneath the table. As of yesterday we were dating, however we had decided to to keep it a secret from the others until we picked up a bit. I blushed and looked down at my food from his gesture, a smile tucked away on my face.

"What' you smiling at Lucy?" Said Juvia with a cheeky grin. Everyones attention was suddenly directed towards me. I sweat dropped before pulling my hand from Natsu's and tucking a piece of hair behind my ear.

"U-uh nothing!" My words splattered out messily. "This food is just... uhm... really great. Yeh!"

Natsu facepalmed next to me. Everyone looked at eachother before bursting into laughter.

"You're a weird one." Said Gajeel before inhaling his burger in one bite. And I'm the weird one you say?

Eventually lunch came to and end, everyone started parting their ways to go to class. Before Natsu could leave I quickly pulled him to the side.

Natsu's POV:

"Hey Natsu can I talk to you for a minute?" Asked Lucy as she gently grabbed my arm and pulled me to the side of the hallway whilst we filled through the corridoors.