Chapter 17 ~ Goodnight Pinky

Food Orgasm.

That's what they call it.

My eyes rolled back as I slowly sunk my teeth into the juicy meaty-ness of the burger. The spices tickled my taste buds as the wonderful flavour danced around my mouth. I opened my eyes to see everyone at the table staring at me.

"You sure seem to be enjoying that!" Laughed Zeref, who was eating his burger like a normal person.

They carried on looking at me, finding my love for food humorous. I just ignored them. No one was going to separate me and my burger. I took another slow bite. Delicious.

I just couldn't get enough. It had felt like forever since I'd enjoyed the beautiful taste of my favourite food.

"You want another one Lucy?" Teased Natsu, already making me my second burger. I gave him a what-a-stupid-question-of-course-I-want-another-damn-burger look.

Soon enough, we had devoured all the food at the table. The plate previously holding the unmade burgers was now empty, along with the garnish bowl and jug of tonic water.

We all sat -bloated. It's been a while since I've had a good homemade meal like that. Me and Natsu usually order take out or cook some non-expert pasta with a bit of store bought pesto on the side. Such skill.

"That meal was great, thanks guys!" Said Natsu, patting his stomach. He'd ate just as much as me. And by that I mean a lot.

"No problem! I love to cook!" Sang Mavis as she jumped from her seat and started clearing the table.

Me and Natsu stopped her, offering to clear it. Her and Zeref thanked us as the went into the lounge to do whatever they do usually. Eventually the table was clear and kitchen clean.

"Should we watch a movie and cuddle?" Asked Natsu, a smirk taking over his features. "The first time I asked you this I was declined" He joked.

"I'll get the icecream!' I said. Gesturing for Natsu to go up and get something ready on Netflix.

I grabbed the cookie dough icecream from the freezer, along with the sprinkles and sauce we bought earlier. After piling an unessecery amount of 'cavity causers' (as Levy would call it) on top, I whipped two spoons from a draw, and traveled up the narrow staircase and into my room.

I stopped in my tracks as I entered my room. Natsu lay in my white bedding, smiling at my face. My jaw dropped as I looked around the room. The relaxing light of vanilla scented candles flickered against my walls. Many of them dotted across my cabinets. Fairylights that I didn't even know I had, were entwined across my curtain pole, also giving the room a yellow glow throughout.

"Natsu..." I was too shocked for words. "How did you do this in the space of 5 minutes?" I asked.

"Do you like it?" He smiled, looking around the room at his creation.

"I love it, it's amazing" I mumbled, awestruck. Who knew Natsu could be so romantic.

I climbed into the bed, handing Natsu a spoon and placing the ice cream between us.

"I got The Maze Runner up seen as I know it's your favourite" He said, pressing play on the remote and wrapping an arm around my shoulders. I sank into his arm, placing my head on my shoulder.

Together we ate the whole tub of icecream by the time the movie finished. I placed the empty tub to the side and looked up to Natsu's onyx eyes. He leaned down and placed a soft peck on my lips.

It was around 1am now. Me and Natsu had carried on our movie marathon, watching a mixture or genres. I was wavering between consciousness, trying to dstay awake but just finding myself with shut eyes a minute later.
I yawned loudly, stretching my arms up in the process.