Chapter 5 ~ The Incident

"Whoa where the hell are all my panties!" I shouted to myself into the emptiness of the dorm. I had been unpacking all my cases for the past few hours.

"Dammit" I curse aloud. I'm such an idiot.

I stood up in the middle of my room and looked around. Both my now empty suitcases were placed behind my door and my bed now made with fresh bedding. I looked over at a mirror that was on my wall and I tied my hair into a messy, high ponytail, pulling a few strands out at the front, grabbed my key, and headed out.

The elevator ride was long as always. I checked my phone and laughed at some stupid tweet by Levy about a conversation we had at lunch. The time was 17:47 and it was getting dark out so I had to hurry on my trip to the shops. I decided to walk so I could get my grasps on the area instead of taking my car. I made my way out of the building and headed through the car park. The lights turned red for the cars at the crossing and I made my way across quickly, heading towards the shops.

After around an hour or two of shopping and a long walk through the village, I was now re-equip with brand new underwear. Fabulous.

The sky above was dark blue and scattered with bright stars. I spotted out the constellations as I walked to make the time drag less whilst walking past all the, now closed, shops. The buildings in the village were tall and old fashioned, each separate from each other with mini ally ways in between. It really was a beautiful pla-

My thoughts were ripped from my mind as a large hand wrapped around my mouth and pulled me into a dark ally I was passing by. I was smacked against a wall and pinned to it with the hand. My mouth tasted salty from the hand and my nose could smell rotten food from all the trash around me. I struggled, trying to get out of the grasp of my captor. Before me stood a tall, fat man who was bald. he was smiling at me and had many visible missing teeth. He wore a stripy t shirt that was covered in muddy stains and rips. I tried to scream against his hand, which caused him to grab my hair with his other hand and pull. I cried out in pain, tears pouring from my eyes. How did this happen.

The man laughed as he started to grab my t shirt and lift it up with his hands.

"GET OFF ME! LET ME GO YOU CREEP!" I shouted as loud as I could. I tried to ignore the pain from the man pulling my hair and hitting me to get me to shut up.

"Shut it little girl." His voice high pitched and nasaly. My shirt was lifted once again and the hand touched my stomach. I kicked and struggled, trying my hardest to break free but the man was too strong.

"SOMEONE HELP ME PLEASE!" His hand once again smacked against my mouth to make me quiet. More tears we released from my eyes, pouring like a river. I closed my eyes as tight as I could, trying to disappear. Someone please help me.

Suddenly the mans hand was removed from my mouth and body, I heard groaning sound coming from him and noises that sounded like he was being beat up further away. I opened my eyes and froze in shock from what I saw.

-♡-
Whuuuuut

Word count: 610