Meet The Charactors

Meet Lilia Kelly. An 18 average teenage girl. The nerd of Rosewood High. She was the girl who kept her head low and the girl that nobody noticed. She had long Brown hair and dark brown eyes. She had natural pink lips and was naturally tanned. She always wears her hair in a messy bun and always wears what ever she is comfortable in. She doesn't care what people think about her as nobody acknowledges her. She doesn't like attention and her favorite things are to read, sleep, listen to music and her twin brother who is the popular boy called Liam Kelly.

Meet Jacob Black. He is your average 18-year-old bad boy. He used to live in California but moved to Rosewood. He was the outgoing, party animal type. He had short spiky, yet soft, black hair and dreamy brown eyes. He had a natural tan and a dream body. He always has his black leather jacket on. All the girls want him. His favourite things are attention, girls, partying and sleeping.

Meet Liam Kelly. He is Lilia Kellys' twin brother. But they are complete opposites. He is the popular guy in Rosewood High and he loves the attention. He has short, soft brown hair and bright blue eyes. He is also very tanned and has natural pink lips like Lilia. He has the perfect body any girl would want. He likes to go trendy with his look, a polo shirt usually. He loves attention, especially with the girls. His favourite things are partying, girls, drinking and his little sister, 5 minutes apart, Lilia.

Hiya guys!! This is my first book!!! I'm so excited to write this!!

Please comment with your opinion! I know I'm not very good at this but please help me along with this!

I will try to update as much as possible but I'm doing me exams soon!

Thank you!! I ❤️ you guys!

P.S can someone make me a cover? I will be having a contest and the best one wins!

Byeeee❤️