Chapter Seven - The Answer

Lilia's P.O.V

Did he just say what I thought he said? No! Jacob Black, is asking me, Lilia Kelly, on a date? No this is a dream; this can't be real.

Jacob's P.O.V

"Lilia?" She's making me nervous now with all this waiting. My palms are sweating like mad.

"I don't know Jacob." My stomach dropped that is not what I wanted to hear. "I want to, I really do, but I don't want the attention on me. Everyone will talk about this and I don't know if I can handle that pressure. You know I like to stay hidden, which is why you're the only one who knows Liam is my brother."

"No one has to know if you don't want them to, coconut. It can be top secret, not even Liam has to know if you don't want to tell him yet." I'm basically begging at this point, this is so unlike me, I never ever get shot down.

She sighs, I don't think that's a good sign. "Okay" she whispers, I can barely hear her. "Did you just say yes?" I start to smile but trying to hide my excitement.

"For fuck's sake, yes Jacob, I will go on a date with you." I just smile at her and go to grab her for a hug when she stops me, "Only on one condition."

"Urghh, fine what?"

"I choose where we go." She winks at me; did he actually just wink at me? My knees starting to feel like jelly my I pulled myself together. If only she knew what she does to me.

"That's a deal." I put my hand out to shake, and she shakes it, grinning. We just sat and talked for a little until the bell went for lunch to end.