Chapter Fourteen - Shopping

Lilia's P.O.V

"What the hell was that?" Morgan asks as we're walking away. "What have you not told me? Who the hell is Jacob Black and why does he make you freeze?" I turn to her and sign, "I told you we need a catch up" and then I carry on walking.

I catch her up with everything going on, without leaving a single detail out. "Oh. My. God." She takes a seat on a bench to take it all in. Drama queen. "So, what are you and Jacob then? Because if Lexie wants him, you need to lock him in ASAP!"

"I have no idea what we are if we even are anything. We've been on one date, and we do have another this Friday. But that's literally tomorrow, Lexie could have shagged him by then!"

"If he just fucks off and shags her, he doesn't deserve you anyway. What has Liam said about the situation? You know, his little sister who can't be touched and his best mate who's a bad boy? He must hate this." She knows me and Liam more than Liam and I know each other to be honest, but I know she's right.

"He was actually okay when we told him. He said that his two best mates, what could be better. And to be honest with you Morg, that really scares me. I think I would rather him kick off and get it over with. But now he's like a bomb waiting to explode, which will be soon I know it will." I start to get flustered and Morgan notices.

"Right, we're gonna stop this Lexie talk and find you an outfit for your date Friday." She stands and starts strutting off.

"Wait, I don't know what we're doing yet. Let me text Jacob and find out." I get my phone out and send a text to Jacob saying, "What you got planned for Friday so I know not to wear heels and wreck the only pair I have, again;)"

I wait for a reply and then my voice vibrates almost immediately, "I'm not letting you know exactly, but wear something comfy and you can move in. This date is going to be the opposite of the last and you're defiantly going to love it!;)"

"Not even a hint:(" I send back.

"Nope, can't ruin the fun now, can I?"

"Fine, be nasty then. I gotta go, I'll talk to you later." And I slip my phone into my pocket and go to let Morgan down that I don't need a dress or heels anymore, thankfully.

After a long day of running around after Morgan and holding everything for her, I finally get home and go straight to my room. I get ready for bed and is about to jump into it when I hear a voice. "Lilia, come to the window." I walk over to the window knowing it's Jacob calling me. "Hey gorgeous, just saying I'm gonna drive us to school tomorrow, saves you walking when I wait for you at school anyways. And everyone knows about is dating so might as well."

"Yeah, that's fine." I say whilst yawning, "Imma head to bed, Morgan killed me off shopping. Hey, you get to meet her tomorrow. Good luck and goodnight." I say with a little smirk across my face.

"Wait what do you mean good luck? Lilia? LILIA?!" I can hear as I'm closing my window and get into bed, and suddenly I'm fast asleep.

Next thing I know my alarm is ringing for me to wake up. I drag myself out of bed and jump straight in the shower to wake me up. I only have a quick as I couldn't be bothered to wash my hair. I jump out and dry myself off and chuck on a fully nude tracksuit. I brush my hair, chuck my converse on and head downstairs for breakfast. "Do you want some pancakes, honey?"

"Ooh yes please!" I'm gonna need it for today, I gotta face Lexie in school today and she's gonna see him close with Jacob but that won't mean a thing to her. Morgan wanted me to tell Jacob that Lexie wants him but I said no as I didn't want to seem like one of those physio girls as he isn't my boyfriend or anything so he can technically do what he wants.

I finish my breakfast just in time for Jacob to tell me he's ready. I grab my bag, say bye to my parents and go out the front door. I will never not be amazed every time I see Jacob. He's in his car, rooftop down, sunglasses on, all I can see is a black t-shirt hugging his torso nicely and his famous black leather jacket. I jump in the car, he turns to me, "That colour looks good on you, coconut." Then speeds off to school.

We arrive at school, Jacob turns to me, "You ready for this or what?" He gets out of the car, opens my door, and offers me his arm. I look at him as if asking what I am meant to do with that. He rolls his eyes, "Come on, you know you want a reason to touch my muscular arms." Then surprisingly, winks at me.

"Fine" I roll my eyes, get out and link his arm. "But if anyone says one thing, I'm letting go,

"Nah, you won't, your hands stuck now." Flirty bastard. I roll my eyes for what feels like the tenth time today and we make our way to the school doors. Fuck. I may sound dramatic but now people know that Jacob and I kissed, they all know we went on a date and are planning another and Lexie want shim. And come on, it's me, I don't like attention and that's all I've been getting lately. So yes, this is a big deal for me. Fuck. My. Life.