Chapter Two - Him

Lilia's P.O.V

As I grabbed all my stuff together after my fall, I got up and that's when I saw him.

"Are you okay?"

I couldn't speak. I opened my mouth but nothing came out.

"Hello?" He said with a confused look.

I finally had the guts to say, "hello."

"Are you alright? I'm sort, did I hurt you in any way?" He asked.

"No not at all, don't worry. I wasn't looking where I was going." I said nervously.

"I gotta go. See you later." And he winked at me and walked off. That's when I got my first crush, and it had to be on Jacob Black.

Jacob's P.O.V

A soon as I seen her, I has shivers. She doesn't seem like most girls around here. I mean look at her with her messy bun and tracksuit on, she is nothing like the girls in school. And I think that's why I can't get her off my mind.

Lila's P.O.V

"But mom please, can I go, please please pleaseeee!! I won't get drunk I swear!!" Liam is such a kiss ass, and a liar.

"No, it's a school night!"

"Please?" He did those puppy dog eyes and as he is my mothers' favourite, she caved as usual.

"Fine but I want you home by 11!"

Liam just looked at her with another puppy dog face.

"Fine, 1 but no later! Now go put the table ready for dinner." He walked away and you could hear him do a little girly happy dance, what a weirdo.

I sat on the little island breakfast bar in my Kitchen reading my book, but eavesdropping really. My mother turned to me and said, "Why don't you go with him?"

"Go where?" I say looking up from my book.

"To the party with Liam?"

I just looked at her with the 'are you serious' face.

"Yes, I'm serious, look at you, you need to get out more or your gonna be like your father! He's always on that darn Xbox that YOU got him for Christmas!"

"Maybe the next one" I replied.

She could tell that's the best she's gonna get. Defeated, she said, "Okay okay, but dinner is ready, go get your father off that stupid thing."

My father's name is Hunter and my mother's name is Georgia. My father is 6'3, with dark brown hair and dark brown eyes. He has a muscular build and is quite scary when he wants to be. My mother, however, is a slender, petite woman with long shiny blonde hair and blue eyes. She's 5'6 so my dad towers over her. Sometimes I do think is she even our mother as we look nothing like her but she and Liam are too similar. I am my father's favourite. My brother is a lot like my mother, surprisingly. He has OCD and is highly organized, exactly like my mother. On the other hand, I'm like my dad, sporty, lazy, and messy. And while my mother and brother always care what everyone thinks, I and my dad couldn't give a fuck!

After dinner, I went up to my room and for some reason, Jacob pops into my head. Why? I wish I knew. I don't know why I'm thinking about him. I can even hear his sexy voice. It seemed very real... too real. I walk to my bedroom window and see him talking to someone outside? What the hell is he doing here?!