Chapter Five - Coconut

Lilia's P.O.V

I walked home thinking about what just happened. What does this mean? He will never talk to me again. Wait, why am I worried about that? I don't care about him. I got home and went into the kitchen. Everyone looked like we were going out for a meal or a family party. "Honey where have you been? I've been worried sick."

"I'm so sorry. I was late for school and I bumped into the headmaster and he gave me detention." She gets worried very easily, it's nice sometimes but it gets annoying.

"Well anyway, we have guests coming over for a meal so go and shower and get ready, they'll be here in half an hour."

I go up to my room, undress and jump straight in the shower. I heard knocking on the door and try to dry my hair quickly. I jump up about to get changed when my bedroom door flies open. Standing in the doorway is Jacob. "W-what are y-you doing here?"

"I'm here to have a meal, I'm your guest" he winked. "Nice outfit by the way." I look down and realise I'm still in a towel. I stand there not knowing what to do, blushing. He started coming closer to me. I started to walk backwards. Soon enough, I hit the wall, he got me right where he wanted. I was trapped with his arms against the wall on either side of me. Did he smell my hair? "Coconut? I love that." He said with a smirk across his face. I just stood there staring at him. "Do I make you nervous coconut?"

I just stood there frozen. My legs starting to feel like jelly. He leaned in and whispered in my ear, "your mother wants you." And pushed away and walked downstairs. I was sweating. My palms were so sweaty, what was wrong with me? I quickly got dressed into some jeans and a crop top and chucked some converse on. I got myself together and walked downstairs and into the living room.

My mother and father were sitting on a couch and Liam and Jacob were standing next to each other, messing around. I look over and see Mr and Mrs Black sitting on the other couch. Mr Black has a similar build to my father, muscular man and very tall. He has jet black hair with brown eyes. Mrs Black was also dainty and slender like my mother; however, she was a little taller than my mother. She also had jet black hair and dark brown eyes. "There you are" My mother jumped up and brought me in as if I was some sort of trophy. "Well, this is my daughter Lilia. Lilia this is Mr and Mrs Black."

They both stand up, "Please, call us Kevin and Jayne" Jacob's father said shaking my sweaty hands. "It's very nice to meet you si...I mean Kevin."

Jayne came up to me and I put my hand out to shake but she pulled me in for a hug. I was a bit surprised at first but then I hugged her back. "Shall we eat?" My father said excitingly. Everyone headed to the kitchen. My mother and father sat next to each other with Kevin and Jayne across from them. Jacob sat next to his father with Liam across which left me next to Jacob. I sat down and

he looked me up and down and whispered so only I could hear, "I'd rather the towel coconut."

I turned to him and our eyes locked. His eyes are so dreamy. I couldn't move. It felt like it was just us two in the whole world. I was stuck deep in those dreamy brown eyes. "Liam, will you help me get the food out on the table please?" Hearing that, snapped me right back into reality and it did the same for Jacob too. Did he feel that too? No, he probably was just thinking what a weirdo, right?