Chapter Twelve - Morgan

This chapter is for you to get to know Morgan.

Lilia's P.O.V

Morgan is my best friend and has been since we were in diapers. She is an 18-year-old girl who is the biggest fuck girl in the school. I never really talked to her in school as I never wanted to be noticed but she was always the person I would go to for anything and everything. She was always the pretty one who got all the boys and when we were out the boys would ask me for her number and never for mine.

Morgan and Liam have a weird relationship. They're very flirty but serious at the same time. I get confused but something is up with the two. I mean the most popular boy and most popular girl, couldn't be more cliché even if you tried.

Morgan is a very adventurous type of person. She doesn't care and will do anything someone tells her to do, she parties 24/7 and her parents are rich and are always away for work a lot so she always throws the best house parties which of course I've never been to. Well except one but I stayed in her room the whole time which was the attic which is the 5th floor so no one noticed.

Morgan and I are complete opposites. And I guess that's why we get along so well. She helps me with the girly and boy help and I help her with the sports and homework. Bearing in mind I only teach her sports so she can try to impress boys. She's a lot more similar to my brother than me. 

As you can guess Morgan is captain of the cheerleading team. And like I said every boy wants her and every girl wants to be her. Also, she has probably fucked every boy on the football team except two. Jacob and my brother.