Chapter 11

ARI POV
When we got in they were leaving and I ran over and hugged them both sorry I'm all wet have fun bye Ari they got in they're car and drove off I walked away from the crowd and then checked my phone. I had one new message from Ronnie We are threw I don't love you like I did tomorrow all your stuff needs to be gone and out of my house. I felt my heartbreak into a million pieces. I replied back don't worry it'll be like I never existed have a nice life and I was a good 1hour walk from his house so I ran as fast as I could away from there once I saw the road I'd turn on to get there I took my shoes off and ran faster

ALICE POV
Hey did you see Ronnie's Instagram? why? look . there was a picture of Ronnie and another girl making out. Call Ari I said she won't answer. I'm going to kill him I said clenching my hands into fist. We have to find Ari before she kills herself!! Good point we ran to our car and went as fast as we could to Ronnie's she was carrying stuff out the door I got out of the car she didn't look sad she looked pissed Ari you saw. Yeah I did can you help yeah help me load both cars big stuff in the explorer damn how long did this take everything was boxed up not long I knew this was going to happen Lillie came in and we started moving stuff out.

ARI POV
Alice take my ford Lillie drive your car I'll take my charger I'll unload and then I'm going to go distract myself so I don't overthink okay Kay we all got in our cars and drove when we got home Andy and Juliet were home I threw everything into the room and said okay I'm going to change real quick okay they said leaving me alone I took my dress and heels off and put on all black and my hair up I put my thigh strap back on and threw a black sweatshirt over it and grabbed my cigarettes and wallet I stepped into the living room and said I don't know where I'm going from here but I promise you it won't be boring I'll keep in touch I don't know anymore Alice hugged me be safe I will and I walked out to the garage which car I want to make an escape but I need durability I unlocked the ford I let her run for a minute I sent out one tweet I don't know where I'm going from here but I promise you it won't be boring. I put the car and reverse and just drove I turned the radio on and I plugged my aux cord in and blasted Welcome to The family I rolled my windows down And then I knew who to go to my crew I turned onto our corner they were there I hopped out if the car and said what's up big Joe Ari hey he said giving me a hug where's your boyfriend funny story he doesn't love me anymore. Where is he at no Joe don't worry Paul come over no you're family I smiled and gave them my phone have fun I have to sharpen this I said pulling out my knife the girls were gone I grabbed the sharpener and made that cunt sharp Big Joe handed me the phone and said what did you do ? See for yourself I checked my messages and saw what he sent

Dear Mr Radke
I'm Ari's brother. And I really don't appreciate the fact that you one broke up with her in a text and two cheated on her. Please know that my sister is under my protection as of now and take my advice. Watch your back because not only will I be coming for as will some of Ari and I's friends. Don't bother with the cops because I have the law on my side too. But I truly want to thank you for breaking my sisters heart again. Seriously thank you for getting her pregnant too. Sincerely Ari's extremely pissed off brother.

JOE!! I'm not pregnant !! I know just see how it unfolds. Okay fine I just dont want to hurt him. He cheated on you Ari I know hey do you wanna take a selfie yeah sure Yo paul carry your ass over here god damnit I'm coming I took my sweatshirt of and you could see all my concealed weapons I said take a picture when I say go okay he said I tossed him my phone he caught it I said is it illegal to do this I held the gun to my head yeah fine I put the gun in the holster and lit a cigarette okay on the count if three said Paul 1 2 3 I didn't smile okay do you wanna look yeah I looked really good I looked like shit I was blowing smoke out it looked sick as fuck thanks guys I need to be on my way where are you going I don't know but I promise you it won't be boring I got in the car and cheacked my messages 41 misses calls 20 new texts and 3 misses video calls I went threw them half of the calls were Ronnie and so were all the texts the video calls were from Andy and Juliet Lillie and then My sister I video called Andy and Juju first putting my phone and the dash they answered hey said Juliet sup I said where are you on a plane where to I'm just kidding I just passed LA city limits by yourself have you even checked Ronnie's Instagram ? No why I'm a single lady now he cheated on me and then broke up with me just told me to get all my stuff out i have a shit ton if missed calls my brother told him I was pregnant and I'm not !! But you know I honestly just don't care as of now you need to come home Ari I am home. Home is where you hang your hat I ain't got a hat but I got my gun their doorbell rang hey I got to go okay be careful was all she said I hung up and then called Lillile hey she said hi so you are pregnant No!! I'm not Big Joe typed that well he came over here he looks pretty fucked up why should I fucking care ? I turned onto the highway and said I can't handle this right now every time I find something that makes me happy it gets yanked away from me why didn't you just let me die Lillie because You're to important to lose now your quoting Twilight I know but Alice would still be chronically depressed if it wasn't for you. She had you some fucker cut me off I honked the horn And this bitch was crazy they slammed on brakes and then I sped up and switched lanes faster than you can say fuck you are you okay yeah some ass just stopped traffic well me there is no traffic hey I got to call my sister Kay bye I hung up and called Tay she answered I'm going to kill him calm down and get in the line where are you Driving okay where. I don't know just hold on I'm going home I hung up and put on some music undo it by Carrie Underwood came on Virginia. Maybe that's where I could go.