Chapter 27

ARI POV

He sat on the motorcycle and I sat on the seat and wrapped my arms around his waist and he took off. He pulled up to a large building with a sign saying. ALTERNATIVE PRESS PUBLISHING'S Ronnie what the fuck ? Shh you'll see. We walked in and we were ushered into an interview room. A woman walked in and a camera crew set up. Ronnie ? Yeah babe. What the fuck ? They want us on the cover of the next issue. Why didn't you tell me ? Because I know you're camera shy. Only sometimes. Its not like its a shoot for Playboy or something. I don't even look good enough for a photo shoot AND my band mates aren't here. I was standing up by now. That's going to make me seem like a major fucking bitch. Ari they had a shoot while you were in a coma. WHAT ? Yeah. Wow. Whatever i honestly don't give a fuck. Ari ? I turned my attention to a woman who looked like a makeup artist. Are you ready ? For what ? Oh just to get you ready for the interview. Oh shit yeah I'm ready. I kissed Ronnie on the cheek and headed back there.

She sat me in a chair and began hurrying around gathering stuff. So we wanted to get the more hard core side of you but also capture the small town southern girl. Okay. I think the jacket you have on will be fine and I'll grab you some cut off shorts and you can just see what you like back there. She showed me a huge closet. I found the racks with my size and hunted through shirts. I found a Harley Davidson tank top. I pulled it and walked back out. She handed me all the clothes and directed me towards a dressing room I already took my shirt off by the time I opened the dressing room door. I quickly changed and looked in the mirror. I looked bad ass in my cowboy boots.

I was sat in a chair and had my hair and makeup done. I ended up with simple eye makeup and light pink lip gloss. My hair was curled. I was ushered into the interview room. The lady who was interviewing us said if there's something you don't want to answer just say pass and we'll cut it out. I nodded and she grabbed microphone and said hey guys its Holly here for AP and today I have with me Ronnie Radke the lead singer of Falling in Reverse and Ari Etheredge the bass player for angels of the night Ronnie said what's up I just said. Um hi. Don't be so awkward Babe. I'm not being awkward this is just how I talk. Okay so let's get to the interview.

So how did you two meet. Well the first time we meet really was at a party. He actually saved my life. How so ? Well um. I felt Ronnie grasp my hand firmly. I was going through a pretty hectic time in my life so basically I took a bunch of sleeping medicine and tried to jump off a bridge. I grabbed her just as she was about to hit the water. Yeah. That was all I could see. And then it just kinda went from there. We had a party when I woke up. Yeah I was in a coma for two weeks. And we kinda made out and he took me out to breakfast and was all like. I'm in love you. And what was your reaction Ari. Part of me wanted to run away but I said I loved him too. But you know here we are now so I did something right.indeed you did. So Ronnie this question is for you. What made you fall in love with her in the first place.

Well I had seen her at parties and concerts before she was always one to just kinda rise against the crowd she had always just kind of stood out in a good way. But when I finally met her I could see inner beauty. Her outer is quiet obvious. I couldn't help but blush at what he said. And then I decided this was the woman I was going to dedicate the rest of my life to so I asked her to marry me.

Okay Ari this questions for you. Fuck. What went through your head when you meet Ronnie for the first time. What the Fuck is Ronnie Fucking Radke doing in my house. And then it was Why the fuck is Ronnie Radke in my bed. I guess he moves quick doesn't he. I burst out laughing. Ronnie just sat there and threw his hands up. Its all her. Me ? Son you the one with. ARI !! Yeah. You can't say that on camera. Oh shit sorry.

Okay so any plans for the future ? Fuck yeah Angels of the Night will be hitting the road this summer with falling in reverse. Ronnie and I exachanged a glance and a smile.

ALICE POV

Hi mom hi dad. I said as I hugged each of them as they walked into the doors of my house followed by Lillie's parents i hugged my siblings and showed them where they could sleep. Where's Ari ? Vegas. Said Lillie who had just gotten out of bed. Her hair was down and she had on her batman pajamas with only one sock. Did you get any sleep at all ? Nope. Good for you. Should we try and call Ari it's like 2pm there. Yeah I guess so.

ARI POV

Ronnie had just zipped my dress up and I heard my phone ring I took it off the charger and answered it. Yo. Hey Ari said two voices from the other end of the line. What's up guys. Nothing much. what about you ? Well I'm just got dressed were eating dinner with his family and then Ronnie and I will be going out for a little fun and stuff. Cool are yalls people there yet. Hi like 8 people said. Oh I'm on speaker. Babe where do you want me to put your makeup. Just hand it here. Thanks. I had them on speaker too. Hey Ari said Alice. Yeah ? We have wonderful news. And what is that. Scott called he confirmed the tour dates for this summer. Sweet. And we've been asked if we want to go on warped tour. Fuck yeah we do. When does our tour end. It starts on May 1st and ends June 16th that works out perfectly then. Yep. Hey I'll call y'all later i have to go get ready and shit. Bye.

Once I got off the phone I applied some light makeup and pink lip gloss. I still had curly hair from earlier today. Ronnie came up behind me and placed something around my neck. Umm what is this. A necklace. He clasped the necklace in the back and I looked in the mirror. It was a silver chain with a bass clef charm I turned around and gave him a kiss on the lips.

Someone knocked on the door and Ronnie went to go answer it. I quickly finished putting on my Jewelry I put my locket in the pocket of the dress. I could you could say they would finally meet my parents. When we walked in the house Kesha was in the front den along with a few other kids playing songs her on her bass one older boy on violin and a woman who looked to be about 21 playing cello. Ronnie go play the piano for them. He grabbed my hand and we sat on the piano stool. He began playing the song welcome to the black parade I felt a tap on my shoulder and turned to see Kesha she handed me her bass bow and said I can't play okay I said I tuned her bass a bit and then we started the song over again. Ronnie and I hit the first G note at exactly the same time. And Kesha began to sing. The Violin and Cello carried the harmony while I had the melody and Ronnie was doing his thing on the piano. When we got to the faster part. I made sure I did the accents of the song and played in double forte as written in the sheet music which I learned the song from. After 30 minutes of just jamming out with me and kesha switching occasionally dinner was finally ready I sat next to Ronnie and Kesha sat next to me.

We ate dinner and dessert and finally all the kids went outside to play I stood next to the window looking out at the kids play. Ronnie stood beside me and put his arms around me. One day your twin will be out there. I looked at him. Me have kids ? They would probably look more like you. No I think we'd make kids that actually looked good. I had to laugh at that you have a point. So are you up to going out tomorrow night ? I don't know babe. Okay was all he said. It would be nice to have a mini one day. Ready to go have some alone time yeah. We walked outside and kept walking until we got to our little guest house. I put Netflix on my computer and we cuddled on the bed while watching Kurt Cobain Montage of Heck. This was baiscally our relationship summed up into one action.

LILLIE POV

Finally everyone was asleep I could finally go on a walk. I walked outside and all the way to the edge of the woods. I felt someone press something over my mouth and nose. Oh shit.