Chapter 18

ARI POV
THREE DAYS LATER

I was currently just getting home from a run. Ronnie's car was gone as was Gee's. Great I was probably locked out. I turned the knob on the front door. Unlocked. With no one home ? I pulled my switchblade out of the pocket of my sweatshirt. I went in I heard noises sexual noises. My first reaction was to run. I took a deep breathe and shut the front door as quietly as possible. I closed my eyes there was exactly 300 steps to my room from where I was standing I counted in my mind. 298,299,300 there was the door. I opened the door quietly and slammed it behind me. Locking it. I heard a shuffling from wait a minute that wasn't Gee's room that was our room. I took out my pistol and placed it in my pocket I walked out Ronnie ? This is Gee. And Elaine. Where's Ronnie I have no clue. Kay have fun. I placed it back on my vanity and walked into the kitchen. I pulled out a bottle of Gatorade. There was a loud moan that echoed through the house. Okay time to go visit people.

I drank a sip of the Gatorade. I walked half ran into my bedroom. I locked the door behind me. I threw off my clothes and put on a white dress top and a black dress skirt and a widebrimmed black hat I applied my normal black eye makeup and red lips I took my hat off and took my hair down and put it back on I grabbed my purse and phone I said okay I'm gone. I grabbed my keys off the hook and unlocked my car I texted Ronnie just a warning Gee and some girl are in our bedroom getting it on Text me when your done with whatever

I started the car and put in my favorite CD The greatest hits of MCR the first song Fake your death came on. I put my seat belt on. Would I tell Alice and the others ? I didn't pull out of the driveway yet. I put a hand on my stomach. Hey kids , I'm your mommy I promise I'll do whatever I can to keep you safe. I finally backed out and my phone rang I answerd and put it on speaker. What's up bitch. Babe where are you on my way to Alice's house why. There's been an accident you need to go to the hospital.

I hung up and made the sharpest turn I ever made and went at 90 miles an hour to the hospital people blew their horns but I saw no blue lights I made it there I'm five minutes I called Ronnie where are you I'm in the I.C.U waiting room I hung up and ran in I got in the elevator and started wondering who it was the door opened I ran til I saw Ronnie what happened he pointed to Juliet in the corner crying. Andy ? My heart beat quickened I walked over to Juliet and just hugged her. She cried on me. He was driving home from the studio and a car toalted his car what's going on now. He's still under the knife. I nodded no tears that would only make her cry more I straightened up and she said have you thought of names yet ?

Alice and Lillie walked in names for what. I got a new fish. Cool What happened I let them talk to her and sat by Ronnie we had no problems cuddling in the hospital waiting room Babe why are you all dressed up. Oh yeah I said looking down at my choice if attire I was going to go the music store and teach some kids bass today but I'll have to reschedule I texted my buddy Carrie the owner and founder's grand daughter of Gwynivrre's house of music. I told her what happened and she said okay. I locked my phone and Ronnie put his arms around my waist and layed back I did like he did we were basically spooning on the couch in I.C.U waiting wasn't that crowded.

I guess I spoke to soon. Everyone came in even Andy's mom and dad I tried to get up but he held me there I sighed and said Ronnie people are looking at us. Its fine let them stare. I need to go home. I could feel my stomach start churning I'd get sick in about an hour or sooner. babe let me up. He let me go. I found the bathroom walked in locked the door and lost my stomach, again. I wiped my mouth and fixed my makeup making it look like nothing ever happened. I walked out my heels clicked against the tile. I found everyone talking amoungest themselves I sat beside Ronnie again he said there are more people coming do you need to get home you look sick. I finally saw my face in the mirror I looked as white as Lillie. And your hands are cold. I never noticed he had taken both my hands into his until now you need to go home no its fine Ronnie I got a text I pulled it put of my purse and saw it was from Hailey Brown. My good friend who plays cello she got into this really good music school up in new York o got a full scholarship to several schools but turned them all down. I was living my dream and then this happens. It was a good text

Hey Ari, I'm in Los Angeles where are you at ? I texted back. Just on my way home why? I'm bored did you wanna jam ? Yeah. Sure send me your adress. She sent it and I gave Ronnie a kiss bye I got to go I snuck out and walked to my car. I would have to grab my bass so this would take a while.

JULIET POV

When I got the call my heart broke. I saw a flash of blue hair and a car start. I walked over to Ronnie where did Ari go ? Who knows she hasn't been feeling all that good lately. I just nodded. Biersack ? I ran over to the nurse I'm his wife. Can we see him ? yes. is he awake ? no. We all followed the nurse into a room where Andy was hooked up to a bunch of machines. I couldn't look at him right now I cried into my sisters open arms.

ARI POV

I grabbed my bass Gee and Elaine had went to the hospital I decided I'd better change my clothes I threw on a pair of light blue jeans and black veil brides shirt. I got in the car and headed towards her house not to far from here actually. I pulled into her driveway and grabbed my bass I was still wearing my black heels I walked up the driveway and knocked on the door I was pulled into a hug. Hey Hai. Ari ! Your hair I know come on in Bryant's out doing something. I towed my bass in I followed her into an open practice area her and Bryant's cellos were in there I unpacked while she tuned her bass I pulled out my stand opened it and set my folder on it while I tuned my bass my D string got really flat some how. What do you want to play ? What about The harry potter theme I have a cool idea okay I'll play the melody she started and I joined her playing a low pitched harmony while she played her upper strings it was a four page song.

RONNIE POV

Ari had been hone around four hours I finally grabbed the phone to call her. Hey babe she said Where are you ? Just leaving a friend's house. That's when I lost my temper o heard the road over the phone. You left the hospital for a stupid friend !! Andy could have died and you wouldn't have knew !! Babe I - NO ARI DONT BOTHER COMING HOME TONIGHT I hung up. God she was so ignorant at times.

ARI POV

I had tears in my eyes I found myself in my spot again the bridge I wasn't going to jump I was going to sit here and cry my eyes out. It was starting to get dark out I wiped my eyes and fixed my makeup I had literally no where to go right now Fuck it I'll go stay with Andy in the hospital. Or at least until I had more time to think. I drove there fast as I could. And walked in I asked for Andy mam it's 10pm its past visiting hours I'm his daughter I need to be with him alright room 604 thank you I found the room empty and dim I shut the door and said hey Andy. I sat on the chair beside him. Well you'll never guess who just had a fight. Yeah I have no where to go so I'm just going to crash here for a while or until I figure something out. You know its funny I'm usually the one in the hospital bed. I laughed a small laugh.I'm just so mad he thought I didn't care about you because I saw my friend for a few hours. I mean I love him Andy but I'm me when I go I want to go. I should have went home and just faced him. But I have more than me to think about now. I know you're not going to remember any of this when you wake up but I'm going to go see my friend Joe. Bye Andy I waved to him as I walked out the door. I felt so much better all ready I walked to my car got in and debated even more. Fuck it I'll stay at a hotel.

RONNIE POV

it was 9am Ari never came home last night I was worried she hasn't answered my calls or even saw my texts. Okay Ronnie where is Ari ? I looked at Gee and told him the story he walked away where are you going ? to find Ari.