Chapter 19

ARI POV

It was like 10am I had just woken up. I had no hair brush with me I was in a cheap ass hotel room. Cried myself to sleep. How could he think I didn't care ? Andy was like my dad for fucks sake ! I finally just put my hair in a ponytail and it just went to hell I threw on my clothes from yesterday and grabbed my bass and decided I might just stay here a little while I the orchestrated part of asshole and it just didn't sound right. No that's wrong I said. I played it in a major. Still not it. B flat. Not right again there was a loud pounding on the door next to mine. And it made me hit a wrong note but it was a right note. Then there was a softer knock on my door I grabbed my gun and put my bass down who is it. Ari its Gee let me in . I unlocked the door he was alone. My smile faltered come on I shut the door behind him what happened ? I told him everything even about my late night visit with Andy and now he hates me. I wiped a tear from my eye he doesn't hate you he's actually worried about you. That's bullshit Gee. Come on let's get you home. Okay hold on let me put my crap away.

RONNIE POV

I couldn't stop pacing I called her again this time someone answered Ari where are you. This is Vic and for some reason her phone's in Andys room at the hospital. Is she there ? No man just her phone. Damn I got to go okay bye ? I hung up and the door opened and Gee walked in carrying Ari's bass sugar left my lap and dashed out the door and came back I'm followed by Ari. She didn't look mad she looked broken. Hello Ronnie I ran up to her and picked her up and hugged her. Our lips found each other. We parted and all j said was I'm sorry. Let's go see Andy. Let me shower I slept in a nasty ass motel she left to go shower and 30 minutes later she came out in a black dress and said can you um yeah I zipped her up she had her hair down and swept to the side she had no makeup on okay let me get ready you look fine already no I grabbed her shoulder she turned around and said at least let me put some lip gloss on okay fine I realesed her and she cake back with pink lips and her purse okay lets go I grabbed her hand and we walked to the car I opened the door for her she got in and I closed it and got on my side so why so fancy I asked while pulling out of the driveway. I don't know I guess because I want to change things up a bit and wear them while I still can oh okay.

ARI POV

I can't find my phone I don't know where the fuck I left it. Maybe its right here said Vic handing me my phone. Shit. Oh well I play it cool. Wonder how that happened. I checked it 103 new text messages 33 missed calls. I just turned my phone off. So how are you Ari I'm good. What's with the dress ? Oh you know just going to start my shift as an opra singer after this just saving time. Dude your sarcasm is unreal. I know I said Ronnie was sitting on a couch I sat on his lap. We did this a lot. So what did the doctors say he could wake up at anytime. That's good do you want me to look at the car. Do you mean what's left of it ? Yeah its in our front yard do you think you could even fix it. Watch me. Watch you do what ? Said a voice that hasent been spoken yet I had my hands on the door handle I turned around and saw Andy was awake oh you know just un total your car. Literally everyone was in the room. You can't do that you're pregnant. Everyone turned to look at me. Fuck. I ran. Every two or so weeks I found myself running. I made it out of the hospital and near the car fuck it I ran across the street. Thank goodness it was a red light and all the way too the city park until I heard my phone ring. I was out of breathe and out of words. I answered. Hello. Ari ? Where the fuck are you ? Um , I looked up at the sign , Bone treat city park. Are you okay you sound bad. I'm fine I just ran two blocks and I'm kinda out of breathe kinda shocked and a bit hungry. Just walk back towards the hospital. I can't. Why not . bam watch me explode. BECAUSE EVERYONE IS GOING TO THINK IM A FUCKING SLUT BECAUSE IM TWO FUCKING MONTHES PREGNANT !! GOD FUCKING DAMNIT !! Shit. Babe calm down and then come back here. Okay bye I said I hung up and got on my feet. I walked for a while my dress had one small tear. Nothing that I couldn't fix.