5

A/N
SOOOO I'm sorry if this is poorly written and like the spelling is wrong because my laptop has a virus and my fingers are gonna get tired from typing on my phone ): buttt I'll try you know. It's been over a week so I decided I should just do it over phone (: hope you like this chapter!
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

He looks at me. I pull my tooth brush out of my book bag and begin to walk to the sink. As soon as I look in the mirror, I stop. The sight is horrible. My hair is messy, my face blotchy, and my eyes are bloodshot. I attempt to flatten my hair out and splash some water in my face. Potter hasn't said anything yet. I want to look at him... but I'm scared to. What would I see if I looked at him? Would I see a smug look on his face, or would I see concern. I don't know which expression would be worse. Instead, I put some tooth paste on my tooth brush and start to brush my teeth.
- "Are you alright?" He asks
- "Yes I'm just bloody perfect." I answer after spitting the tooth paste out. I finally look at him. Why does he always look so worried about me? He can't possibly care.
- "Bloody hell Draco.." He says. I follow his eyes. I look down. There's blood trailing down from my wrist to my finger tips. Damnit. I panic. I run over and grab towels to wipe away the blood. Then I look at myself in the mirror. I look terrible. I'm so  disgusting. Potter is slowly approaching me. My breaths are uneasy. I look into my own eyes through the mirror. I see a mixture of pain and- and I don't know what I see. I don't know how I feel. Then suddenly, I surprise myself. I ball my fist up and punch the mirror. The glass shatters. For less than a second, I see Harry standing behind me in a piece of mirror that's still hanging on to the frame. He looks absolutely terrified. Well me too. I slide down with my back against the wall next to the sink. I stare at my hand. It's bruised and bloody. Luckily, there's no glass stuck in my hand or else I'd have to go to Madam Pomphrey (the nurse)
- "leave me alone." I say. I cringe at the thought of what I just did.
He sits down on the floor in front of me. I bury my face in my hands. What the fuck was that Malfoy?
- "I don't hate you, you know." He states
- "Yes you do. I've tormented you for years. I'm a Malfoy. All 'Heroes' hate me." I protest
- "No you're not, you're Draco."
My lip starts to quiver. Then, without warning, I throw my arms around him. For a few seconds, he tenses and doesn't hug back. I start to think that he isn't going to react. Then he slowly loosens up and puts his hands on my back.
- "It's gonna be okay" he whispers in my ear.
I pull away to look at him. I look at his lips, then his eyes. I hesitate. I've never done anything this risky before. Especially to the golden boy. It's now or never. I go for it. I press my lips against his. He doesn't kiss back. I pull away. I'm such an idiot.
- "I-Im sorry" I stutter and pull myself to my feet. I walk to the door, obviously disappointed
- "Draco, I-" he starts, but I don't let him finish before I push the door open. I know exactly where I'm going- The Astronomy Tower.