7

authors note

idek if this is going to go through because I keep saving the story and trying to publish it yet Wattpad seems to be having struggles to I'm sorry if it seems a bit weird. idk what version of this story is gonna go through I have had to publish this then unpublish so I don't know whats happening but I'm trying! 💜💜 it wont let me add a photoooo

Dream; dream; dream; dream;

I'm walking through the largest hallway in Malfoy Manner. I'm looking for something. But what? "Dracoooo!" my father is calling me. I unsuccessfully try to find the source my fathers voice. I start to panic. the walls are closing in. I struggle to find air. Something grabs my shoulder. I whip around. its a clown, with green hair.oh how I hate clowns. I close my eyes to try to make the image go away. when i open them again my father- Lucius Malfoy is in front of me. He looks at me with disappointment evident in his eyes and raises his wand. he's about to perform a terrible spell on me. I fall to the ground petrified. I squeeze my eyes shut and hold my knees. after a few seconds I cautiously open my eyes. the hallway is now only wide enough for me to fit through. my father is gone. I pull myself to my feet and continue to walk along the hallway. I pause in front of a wide room. i recognize it as the kitchen. I know what I was looking for now. Pills. (Mother fancies this muggle doctor so she preforms a spell on herself every now and then so that she can have an excuse to visit)a typical family keeps the medicine in the bathroom, yet my mother keeps the pills in the spice cabinet. I make my way over and open the cabinet. I grab a bottle. I don't recognize the prescription. I pour all 40 pills onto the counter. hastily I grab a cup of water and start to devour the pills one by one. You see, I'm not taking the pills because I desire to overdose and die. I am taking the pills because I want to get rid of the monster that is inside of me, controlling my life and determining every action I take.

"DRACO!" I turn around. that's Harry's voice. where is he?

"DRACOO" Its so loud. it sounds like he's screaming in my ear.

end of dream;

i wake with a start and shoot straight up, panting. Sweat has made it's way down my forehead. I wipe the sweat off of my face with the bed sheets. I glance over at the clock- 3:07. I slowly get out of my bed and pull on some night pants. I creep out of the Slytherin dorms. trying to be as quiet as possible, i make my way through Hogwarts. By now I've memorized the way to the Gryffindor dorms. I'm pretty sure Harry still gets lost on the way to meet me. I cant blame him though. For 11 years of his life magic hadn't existed. let alone self-moving stair cases in a massive castle. It's been about 4 and a half weeks since Harry talked me out of suicide. I'll fill you in. since then me and Harry have determined we should be in a relationship. I'm happy to call him my boyfriend. People started to notice that we were acting strange so we went public. We got a lot of hate. mostly me. Harry potter- the boy who lived- dating a death eater wanna be. people were basically spitting on my feet as i walk past. Even so, I am happier. But being in a relationship doesn't fix my problems. I've struggled to stay clean. Harry has been there for me through everything. Pansy is supportive... surprisingly. I'd have guessed the girl was in love with me. If father found out I was dating Harry Potter (defeat You-know-who multiple times Harry Potter) i would be dead. probably literally. My father was always abusive. i try to hide it from everybody i don't need their pity. Anyways. I'm at the Gryffindor entrance now. I whisper the password that Harry gave me. >twinkerbell< I think its a strange name. i have no idea what it means. The fat lady greets me and lets me in. I climb through. As soon as i start to make my way up the stairs, Ron appears.

"Where do you think you're going?" He says

"To see Harry" I roll my eyes and try to squeeze past.

"I can't allow that." He pushes me. I don't know what his problem with me is. I've tried to be nicer to him. I am slightly taller than him but since I was anorexic I can't compete with him. I'm still too weak.

"just let me get past" I say tiredly.

" I don't think-" he starts

"Just leave him alone Ronald. Honestly I don't know what's wrong with you sometimes." I turn around.

Hermione. Thank Merlin. Ron steps away grumpily.

"thank you" I tell Hermione.

I make my way up the stairs and hear them arguing. ugh. all I can make out is 'him' and 'just not right'. I don't care anymore. it happens often. I make my way to Harrys curtains. I arrive to a surprisingly awake Harry Potter, sitting upright in his bed.

"what was all that? I woke to voices.. it sounded like a fight"

"It was nothing" I assure him

"Oh really?" He asks suspiciously. I shouldn't even try. He'll figure it out sometime. Harry is not stupid.

"yeah its okay" I lie. He scoots over so I can get into bed next to him. He pecks my lips. I still get nervous when I'm around him. Just slightly. isn't that a good thing? I entwine our fingers and lie down. I hear Harry whisper to me "I love you". Love, love, love. What's it good for? Absolutely nothing. no one has ever shown love for me before.

I fall asleep.