12

!TRIGGER WARNING!

I haven't written this chapter yet, but I know how things are going to turn out. This chapter I am going to give Draco my daily thoughts, just to make the suicidal thoughts and tendencies more realistic. Not everybody with depression is the same. This is my way of thinking. If this offends you or you think that it's not the way a person with depression thinks or acts, I'm sorry. I personally do not have an eating disorder, so I cannot give a perfect example. Enjoy, or don't. PSA: a lot of the events that I described in this chapter are based on actual events, and should not be tried at home. Thank you. If you are confused at any point while reading this story please read the authors note in bold, at the end of this page.

((This is an actual dream I had btw guys I was so fucking shook))

-

-

I'm standing in a two-story house. This is not my home. Where am I? I say aloud.

-"Come on, you have to take a bath now." A father walks into a bathroom with his son in his arms.

-"But I don't want to." Just the child's voice sends a chill down my spine. There's something about him.

-"Oh, you have to." The father pauses, looking shaken "I'll be right back, I forgot the towel." He says suspiciously. The Father walks out of the room. Looking at the child's face makes me want to cry, or scream, or both. Like clockwork, the child of about 4 looks straight at me. I'm not even a person, I'm just a spectator.

-He says, "My mommy beats my daddy. My daddy beats my mommy. They beat each other." He's lying. I can tell it. There's something inside of him. It's as if he is possessed. The Father knows this, that is why he was so concerned. There's a room next to the bathroom that the child is standing in. The child's brother's room. A little boy is standing in the doorway, watching, not saying a word. It's as if he doesn't notice what's going on at all. The Father comes back. Without saying a word, the father closes the door, so that the boy is locked inside of the bathroom.

-"Daddy, why are you trying to keep me out?"

The father starts praying for this possession to stop.

-"Daddy please."

The father keeps praying.

-"Daddy stop." The child forces open the door between them. He grabs his father's head. His voice drops. I can't understand what he's saying. The father is in a state of fright. His eyes widen, he opens his mouth. A blood curdling scream, so loud, so real. It wasn't the father who screamed, it was me.

-

-

I wake with wide eyes. The scream was so loud, I begin to think that maybe I had actually screamed. I remember it so clearly. I sit up in my bed. I rub my eyes with both hands, sliding them down my face to cup my mouth. What the fuck was that. I check the time. 7:36am. I should not be up this early. My classes today don't start until 10. But that scream was so realistic, I'm afraid that if I go back to sleep, it will happen again. Why was I screaming? None of this makes sense. Nothing makes sense anymore. But, dreams are your mind's way of telling you something, right? At least that's what Trelawney once said. She teaches Divination, so I don't know how real that is. I'm willing to find out. After all, I have nothing else to do, being that it's so early. I don't want to go to Trelawney. My dreams are my business. I get dressed within the span of 3 minutes. I sigh. It doesn't even matter what I wear. Nothing looks good on me anyways. I also have long since stopped putting gel in my hair. I don't see the point in trying to make myself look good. My efforts would be to no avail. I tear my eyes away from my mirror and head to the Library. I don't know what kind of books to look for. What would this is be called? Is this even an actual study? I have no idea. Of course I have no idea. I never know anything. I make my way through the library, looking for anything dream-like. I have been in this library for 15 minutes. This is going to be harder than I thought. Maybe I should just let it go. I turn around to leave. I see Parvati Patil two aisles down. What the hell is she doing awake? It's only 8 o'clock. Luckily though, Parvati is in love with Trelawney's class. Maybe she would know what to look for. Unluckily, she doesn't like me and I don't like her. She's a stuck up Gryffindor, who thinks she knows everything. Might as well try? I approach her.