8

A/N

So I am forced to open my photo right here instead of up top because in all honesty I spent so long trying to get a picture up there to no avail. But anyways I hope you guys like the way this story is turning out. I don't know it its any longer I can't tell at the moment but yes! incase you didn't read the updated authors note, I did write a part 8 and I am uploading it as you can see. Anyways enjoy and happy new years! it is currently 1:04 in the morning of the year 2017 so if you're reading this close to 1am, go to sleep what are you doing.

 Anyways enjoy and happy new years! it is currently 1:04 in the morning of the year 2017 so if you're reading this close to 1am, go to sleep what are you doing

A week later

I sleepily flutter my eyes open. Oh god. I must look like shit. I certainly feel like it. I feel like someone just flushed me down the toilet. I haven't been drinking if that's what you're wondering. I'm not sick either. I guess this just must be some shitty side effect of being me. I ponder going back to sleep. Instead I turn over on my side to face Harry. Only Harry's not there. I blink a few times to make my vision a little clearer. Where has he gone? I sit up in the small bed and glance around his room. Harry has his own room now. He convinced Dumbledore to allow him his own space. This being obviously for.. private.. reasons. You know what I mean. Moving on. I get out of bed painfully slow and head down the stairs in the Gryffindor house. By now the Gryffindors have all gotten used to me being here. I might as well live here. I get into the common room and (not surprisingly) Hermione is sitting in a chair with a text book. Merlin that girl loves to read. I wish I loved to read like that. Reading makes my head hurt. All those words. I cringe just thinking about it.

"Hey Hermione" I yawn

"Oh hi" She says without looking up.

"Have you got any idea where Harry might be off to?" I ask a bit awkwardly.

"No idea" she looks up and thinks about it for a minute, "No wait, actually I think Ron said something about them going to practice Quidditch."

"Oh, alright. Thanks Hermione" I say greatfully

"No problem" She says and goes about with her studying once again.

I get up and start to walk back to my dormitories, the Slytherin dormitories. Of course Harry would be at the quidditch field. He goes to practice at least 6 of the 7 days in every week. Don't get me wrong I love playing Quidditch as much as the next guy, but lets face it. Merlin just did not gift me in that way. And that way is playing Quidditch. I am a terrible seeker. In my entire time being a seeker I have caught a total of like 1 golden snitch. As soon as I get into my room I grab a pair of clothes and go into the showers. I still can't believe that I'm in my fifth year and I still haven't caught more than one snitch. Well whatever some of us have our talents, and some of us don't. I turn the knob to turn on one of the showers and undress myself. These showers are infuriating. There is only one knob. You can't control the pressure. And worst of all the temperature only goes up so high. I hop into the stream of water. >freeze frame< It was in this moment that Draco knew- he fucked up. No seriously it was like I just stood naked in a freezer. I hop back out and start to shiver. "Fuck" I breath out.  I have to wait for the water to warm up. I turn around and look at myself in the mirror. I don't know if I was expecting to see a difference from the last time I looked into the mirror, all I know is that the image that I saw disappointed me. My stomach is too big. My wrists have old and also somewhat new cuts (or in the case of the old, 'scars') up and down them. I look like I was run over by a train. I hate myself. This isn't one of those stories where the emotionally challenged boy or girl meets their "soul mate" and is instantly cured somehow or another. In all actuality I have no story like that to tell, My problems are still there. I don't see myself any differently. The only reason I don't do the things I used to do very often is because I don't want Harry to be disappointed. I can't imagine what he'd say. I'm not saying that I've never had a relapse. I have had quite the few. Terrible ones at that. It has only been nearly a month. The shower water should be warm enough now. I cautiously step under the shower-head. I thank Merlin that it is not as cold as it was around 7 minutes ago. I'll skip to after I took my shower. We all know that what happens in the shower. What happens in the shower, stays in the shower. It's around 8:50am on a Saturday. I have absolutely nothing to do. I figure i'll just watch Harry and Ron practice. I pass a couple people in the hallways. One person gives me a menacing look. A likely Hufflepuff. Another couple of girls that I pass giggle and stare as I walk by. It wasn't the good kind of giggle. It was more of a "what a faggot" kind of giggle. I have gotten that countless times for the past couple of weeks. This school is very judgemental. I know, I know "But it's Hogwarts! It's always there to welcome you home!" I do love Hogwarts. That being said, there are a number of people at this school who I most certainly do not love. As soon as I walk outside I notice just how hot it is. I just stepped onto the sun. Or at least it feels like I did. I am not used to the heat at all. It's more likely than not only 21 Celsius outside. The walk to the bottom of the stands seemed to take 3 hours. I finally arrive. My fat ass can't walk very far without giving out. I look around for Harry and his friend Ron. Seeing as a I haven't spotted them flying around in the air, they must be somewhere. I start looking in the stands for them. It is hot out, they could be taking a break. The two weren't under the first 3 set of stands that I check. I hear sounds as soon as I get close to the fourth stand I will have checked under. I went into the stand rather quick and impatiently. I wish I hadn't. That slut weasel had Harry pushed up against a wall. Weasley had his lips against Harry's. I couldn't see Harry's face. There was a mixture of tears and orange hair in the way.

"What the fuck" I say as I stand there watching this whore of a weasle make out with my boyfriend.

Harry pushes Ron off of him.

"Draco-"

"What. the fuck." I cut Harry off and repeat myself.

"He just-"

"You know what, I don't even want to hear it." I cut him off again "Yeah thanks for these last 5 weeks Potter. They meant alot to me. As well as they obviously did you." I notice the Weasel smirking right before I turn to leave. What the actual fuck. He told me he loved me just a week ago. Maybe I wasted my time thinking that someone cared. Maybe it's because I'm not good enough. Or, maybe he never wanted to be with me in the first place, was it just a pity relationship? I fast walk, going Merlin knows where. Has he been doing this every time that he claims to be practicing? What exactly was he practicing? His sex techniques? Because he certainly wasn't practicing Quidditch. There are way too many thoughts running through my mind all at the same time.

"Draco wait!" I hear Harry approaching me. No. Just no.

"What do you want" I yell back to him with a strangled voice from the tears.

"Just listen." I stop

"N-no you listen. I wasted my time. 5 whole weeks. I seriously tried with you. Can you even say the same? Go fuck yourself Harry Potter." I walk off leaving him with a stunned look on his face.

sooooooooooo what did you guys think was that okay? Am I going in a good direction? Idrk. THanks for reading my shitty story :D