11

Author's Note

Um I decided to delete the original authors note here because it was a little over the top. If you're reading the comments wondering what the fuck everyone is talking about, then now you know.

-----

-----

-----

I sluggishly make my way to the Great Hall. Breakfast. Fuck breakfast. I never liked breakfast in the first place. But, here I am anyways. Nearly through the entrance to the room where you, do indeed, eat breakfast. Breakfast, breakfast, breakfast. Toast, yoghurt, biscuits, eggs, sausage, you name it. The very most important meal of the day. Breakfast wants to make me fat, that's all. Imagine breakfast as a person. First he calls you over, then he gives you a hug (during said hug, he secretly sticks a syringe filled with fat in your thighs.) So yeah, fuck breakfast.

- "Draco! Hey!" Pansy. I don't know if it's her voice that annoys me, or what. She's a nice girl and a good friend, for the most part. Something about her reminds me of an annoying little sister.

- "Hello Pansy" I greet her back, if not I'd hear quite a mouthful from Blaise later on. He's practically in love with the girl. I don't understand it.

- "Why don't you come sit with us?" She offers, gesturing toward herself and her friends.

- "Thanks Pansy, but I already agreed to sit with Harry." I look over at the Gryffindor table. No Weasel. Thank Merlin. That Ginny girl is talking with Hermione. They look upset about something. I hope that she's not anything like her brother. I look back at Pansy. She looks disappointed. Well, hell now I feel bad.

- "How about lunch then?" I offer, trying to make her feel better. Her expression automatically changes.

- "Sure! See you then." She says, full of hope. If only I could be that cheery. I don't understand how people do it.

- "See you then" I force a weak smile. What did I just get myself into? A whole lunch with Pansy. Great. Mixed emotions flood me as I slowly walk over to the Gryffindor table. A group of girls keep looking at me. Is there something on my face? I smoothly wipe my mouth, not making it obvious. I don't think so. Ginny turns away, and talks to her other friends the moment I approach.

- "Hey why does everyone keep looking at me funny?" I ask, sitting myself next to Harry. Hermione and Harry look at each other. Then Hermione looks at me sympathetically.

- "Well um, I'm not sure.." Harry tries to lie, not looking at me straight on.

- "You're lying. I can tell when you're lying Harry Potter. You always avoid eye contact." Harry clears his throat.

- "Well the thINg is" His voice cracks a little "Draco- Um that- Well- you know. Uhh Hermione?" He struggles to find words. Hermione just looks at him the way a mother would if her child told her that they'd pay for dinner, but 'forgot' to bring their wallet.

- "Well Draco, Ronald thought that it would be quite funny to make fliers and hang them around Hogwarts." Fliers? There aren't any in the Great Hall. I hadn't noticed any fliers on the way in here. Then again, I was too busy swearing at myself for even thinking about breakfast to even pay attention.

- "There aren't any fliers in here, what do they say?" I question her. She looks at Harry, determined to make him tell me himself. As if it'd soften the blow, hearing it from him.

- "They say, erm, Well they say 'Faggot Ferret'. There's a picture of you with the word 'Aids' stamped across it..." He hesitates. "It says 'Don't touch him, you might catch a disease.' It's truly disgusting of him, Draco. Don't give Ron the satisfaction."

I stare at him in disbelief.

- "what" I breath out. I have to see it. "Where are the fliers?"

- "Draco I don't think it's a good idea-" Hermione starts

- "Where are they?" I repeat, cutting her off.

- "In the Gryffindor dorms, at the Quidditch fields, in the bathrooms. Draco he just feels threatened by you." Harry tells me. I start to get up. Harry lightly grabs my hand.

- "You haven't eaten yet."

- "I know, I need to see one of the fliers." I explain.

- "I'm coming with you." He stands up, still holding my hand. Hermione looks at her plate in defeat. She shoves a biscuit in her mouth.

- "Fine, I'll go too." She pulls herself up. "Where are we going then?"

- "The Quidditch field is the closest, so there." I answer. I don't know which I am. More sad, humiliated, or angry. I can't seem to have any happiness what so ever. Every time a light shines, someone slams the curtains shut. Harry and Hermione exchange worried looks as we walk to the Quidditch fields. They think I don't notice. Their looks only make me more anxious. I can see the outlines of paper taped all over the stands of the field as we draw near. Oh no, no, no. They really weren't kidding. I look so terrible in these pictures. Not to mention all the horrible things written on them.

What if everyone thinks That I have Aids now? I start to panic

What if everyone thinks That I have Aids now? I start to panic. I pull at my hair.

- "Draco, just calm down. I'm sure no one is believing anything on those." Hermione reassures me. I grab at the fliers, crumbling them into balls.

- "Why is he doing this?" I ask, exasperated. Harry wraps his arms around me.

- "I don't know, love. Don't listen to him." He attempts to comfort me. I sit down on the ground. Harry follows suit. I lay my head on his shoulder. Hermione sits down about 2 feet away from us.

Maybe happiness isn't for me. Maybe I should just die. Everyone has been waiting for it anyway. 'He's a faggot, and he's in Slytherin. He should just go kill himself already.' I can imagine lots of people saying or thinking that. This school is very prejudice. Harry is dating a male also, but do you think that anybody cares? No. Because 'gay is okay! Unless it's Malfoy. We hate Malfoy.' I hate this school. No I don't. I only hate the people. I would just go home, but things are much worse there. If only my father could see what I have become. The things I've done... He'd kill me himself. If only. There's no need for that to take place. I'll do it on my own.