What

"Truth."

A few boys booed. They don't like it when anyone other than me picks truth. They think it's boring.

"Ok. Um why did you get so much fertiliser the other day?"

"We needed fertiliser." He said with a straight face.

"Yeah but not that much. Why'd you get so much fertiliser yesterday? Why did you and Max get so much fertiliser yesterday?"

"Yeah Newt. Why'd you keep going?"

"Newt. Why?"

"Why?" Shouts erupted from the circle. A few of the boys got up and put the hands on Newt's shoulder.

"Because..."

"Come on Newt. Just answer the question mate." The Gladers got silent. Newt took a breathe.

"Cause I like her."

Shouts and whoops sounded from the boys who were now crowding around Newt. I was so shocked. I mean. I don't know. Newt was nice and all. But I shucking punched him in the balls.

Tho as looked at me with a look that said "i don't know what to do". I looked to see Mewt but I couldn't find him. I kind of didn't want to though. I didn't really want to talk to him.

I went to bed. And I fell asleep. But it was more like an unconsciousness. My body was still but my mind stayed the same. I could only think about the fact that Newt liked me and I had touched his balls.