Imagine: [Jungkook Smut]

WARNING: Contains sexual content (aka smut) so if you're sensitive to that type of thing, please don't read. I repeat do not read.. if you're not sensitive to it or a hornball.. Enjoy!

Update (10/13/18): If you're getting a new notification about this I just edited the story with grammar fixes and changed the ending a but not that much, up to you if you want to read but if makes way more sense now 😂 hence I'm 18 not 16 anymore and I am wiser 😏😏😏💃🏽💃🏽 anywho... if this is your first time enjoy & vote if you like thank you 💓
Imagine:

You are at a huge house party with your boyfriend, Jungkook.

Almost everyone from school is here and a lot of crazy shit was happening, but for some reason you just found yourself standing in the corner all alone, drinking water.

So much for a party.

Jungkook is standing in a small circle with his guy friends, chatting it up and having a good time. You can't help but to admire him and smirk. You kind of forgot how much of a antisocial loner you were being because, you were just looking at Jungkook like you were in a different universe.

He spotted you past his friends, slightly furrowed his eyebrows, and nodded
his head; That facial expression meant, "what's up?", but a concerned what's up.

You passively shook your head and smiled, indicating that you were okay, and turned the other way.

"Be right back guys," Jungkook taps his friends, and walks up to you.

"Come on, why are you all alone?" He asks you, grabbing onto your waist.

"Maybe because you're talking with your friends, and I don't have any," you say with an attitude.

But it isn't his fault and you don't want to sound petulant.

"Sorry.. It's just, I can tell that nobody likes me here so, why would I try to open up to people who don't like me," you sigh.

"What? Don't say that, people like you!" He looks at you like you're crazy.

"Barely, and even if someone does, it's only because, I'm your girlfriend," you roll your eyes.

"You want to throw a pity party, instead of being at this one?" He raises his eyebrows at you.

"Excuse me?" You give him sass.

"It's not that people don't like you, people don't know you.. you're a great girl obviously, that's why I had my eyes set on you, but no one else knows that cause you're the quietest little peach," he pinches your cheek and you chuckle.

"You're right.. I just don't know how to be known," you sigh.

"Well, it's not your job to be and I'm not telling you to go batshit crazy, but let loose a little and stop being such a party pooper,"

"Whoop whoop-boooo," he throws up his hands, then teases you.

"Shut up," you laugh, pushing his hand away.

"Just stay with me and.. I'm sorry, I won't leave you alone anymore.. I promise," He smirks putting his hand on your shoulder, looking you in the eyes with his charming glance.

"Okay then," You say with a bright smile.

You believed now you were gonna have fun.

Maybe, too much fun.