Imagine: [Min Yoongi]

A/n: okay so this is kinda cute/drama or whatever.. You probs gon like it (not cocky). I have another A/N at the end, and if you're following me, thanks. I love you so much. :)

Imagine: You got home from a long day at school.

"Uuuuuhhh," you moan, while stretching out your neck.

You slammed your keys on the kitchen counter, and go to throw a bag of microwaveable popcorn in. Suddenly you hear your doorbell ring, although you ignore it because you weren't expecting anybody. The doorbell ringing rapidly repeats.

Ding dong. Ding dong. Ding dong.

Still you continued upstairs, until you got a message.

'Answer your dumb front door already' - Yoongi.

You stomp your feet angrily back down the stairs, and to the front door, and swung it open.

"I missed you," Suga said with a smirked, hugging your waist.

"Yah, get off of me!" You raise your voice.

He then squeezes your waist with his hands looking you dead in the eye.

"What? You don't miss me?" He asked.

"None of that," you calmly say, looking down at his hands.

"Pft, whatever. What the hell is your problem you're being so... are you on your period?" He asked smirking.

"NO!" You yell stomping on his foot, and plopping on the couch.

"I just had a really bad day," you say pouting.

"Well I'm about to make it even better," He said smirking with a puppy dog face, while pinching your cheeks.

"I know your parents are not home," He continued.

He walked away from you as he heard the microwave buzz.

"You creep how could you possibly know that,"  You raise your voice walking after him.

"They're the ones that asked me to watch over you. Oops, I don't think I was suppose to tell you that,"

"Well I'm not doing anything with you inside my home. We can do stuff outside my home," you exclaim.

"I'm not talking about stuff," He says, while glancing all around your body, with a satisfied look.

"Yah! Then What's in it for you?"

"Party," He said popping a popcorn into his mouth, raising his eyebrows.

"No absolutely not. My home will be destroyed, and my parents will kill me-"

"Ahh come on why be such a Debby downer?"

"I said no,"

"Okay, buzzkill whatever floats your boat. I'm off to rehearsal now. See ya later... Buzzkill," He says rolling his eyes.

Suga quickly kissed you on your cheek, and left with the bag of popcorn.

--That Night--

'Hey babe, I'm coming over, and I'm bringing a present,'- Suga