Imagine: [jimin - requested light smut]

Disclaimer: (10/1/16) LMAO NA cause why some girl requested this and I took sooooo long to make it right.. I'm tryna tag her... It says "user not found" The fact that I took SO LONG on this tho. I'm gonna publish it tomorrow... I was excited af JUST to find out her account is no longer a legitimate thing anymore like wow. (LOL back in JUNE) ok so I'm surprised asf that this has over 2k reads and I'm a rude inactive whore who killed off my own hubby jungkook in my first imagine ok I was being corny asf for that I'm sorry thought it was cool like don't you ever look back on old shit you did and cringe lololol I fucking cringe it was so idk STUPID . Just wanted to get that out there (good job girl) but here's a imagine requested by (non existent but she was a thing at the time)  so yea I'm back :) OH AND IF THIS SEEMS REALLY CHEESY OR WHATEVER JUST BEAR WITH ME (yes bear not 'bare') because I'm naturally like that but I think dis lit so 😏

Imagine:
You're in the kitchen making ramen lonely as fuck. You're excited though because your boyfriend Park Jimin is coming home from his tour tonight. You bought lingerie but you aren't sure if it's 'sexy' enough.

"Seriously, I look like a 14 year old looking for a sugar daddy," you say to yourself out loud laughing at your stupidity.

And then you start to think about how much of a disappointment you are.

"No, don't think negative (Y/N). You the bomb, you lit," you say out loud to yourself.

You turn off the boiling pot full of water and ramen in the kitchen and, went to go get forks for you and Jimin for when he comes home.

He's been on tour for what feels like a year and you've been sick without him. He's usually always here for you, and you're for sure always there for him.

3 years with this idiot.

You go and place the ramen in two bowls.

"Oh yeah, top chef up in this-"

Suddenly you hear a soft knock. Confused you grab a knife and slowly walk to the door.

Your hands are sweating, and your heart starts beating out of your chest.

Boom Boom Boom!

"Oh fuck it," you whisper, walking to the door.

"Get the fuck away from my doorstep!" You yell pointing the knife at this person with your eyes closed.

"Get the fuck away now because I stab you with no remorse! Chop your head off and fry it".

There's a silence and you still have the knife pointing in front of you with your eyes closed.

You tighten your neck and grip on the knife and gently squeal.

"Listen.. I've got nothing to lose so just-" you open your eyes.

"Jiminie oh my!" You smile throwing the knife to the side

You wrap your arms around his torso and cuddled him.

"So you won't lose me?" he says picking you up and spinning you around.

You press your lips against his soft pink ones slowly passionately enjoying the moment.

Your heart flutters and you feel a new sensation come over your body finally being with your love again you were happy.

He puts you down, you grab his hand drag him into the house and slammed the door and punched him.

"Yah! Why didn't you use your keys you nearly gave me a heart attack," you say.

"You took them away from me calling me an irresponsible man child thinking that was going to lose them while on tour which now thinking... I agree with," Jimin says taking off his leather jacket and shoes.