[Jungkook]: No longer feels like home (pt. 2)

A/n ~ I hope you guys forgive me for going m.i.a. Life is just complete shit and I'm fucking trying I'm trying so hard. But here it is.
-
Imagine (continued):

***

"Daddy, where are we going?" Junior looks up asking his father, Jungkook while he is pushing Hyemi in her stroller.

"Going home," Jungkook softly says.

"Yay! I can see mommy, watch spongebob and have grilled cheese!?" Junior smiles, in excitement.

"Yes," Jungkook slowly answered, internally hoping you weren't home.

He wanted to relax himself from the argument you guys had, not too long ago, and seeing you would not help it.

"Dad... do you think girls like strong guys?" Junior randomly asks.

"Uhh, most girls do, why?"

"I told this girl I was strong, I- I showed her what I can do with my muscles, but.. she doesn't like me,"

"Ah don't worry about no girls, little man,"

"But she is really pretty!" Junior insisted.

Junior's excitement suddenly made Jungkook think, immediately reminding him about the first time he saw you.

Really pretty.

"Oh really? How pretty?"

"Big pretty!! Super pretty! She makes me smile," Junior stretches his arms to the sky, describing the word 'big'.

"Be her friend first. Don't try too much.. maybe that's why she doesn't like you,"

"But I want to try!" Junior begins to whine.

"That's good! Some girls like it, but.. others don't. Maybe she's a girl  that doesn't like it. Don't be too close to her," Jungkook tries to explain, but he notices Junior frown.

"Okay tell you what," Jungkook slows down a little.

"When you don't give her attention, she'll begin to notice your absence and say to herself.. 'what happened to Junior?' Then she'll want to be around you more,"

"Wooow, why is that, daddy?" Junior asks with his cute little lisp that just made Jungkook chuckle.

"Girls are just... different sometimes. You think it's one way with them, but it's something different,"

"Hm.. so she doesn't like when I try?? What does she like?"

"Well I don't know bud, neither do you know so.. take things slow and move away from her a little and then see what-"

"But Dad, she's a sparkly diamond!" Junior smiles up at him.

"Goddamit Junior," Jungkook sighs.

"Well if she's such a diamond then, treat her very carefully," Jungkook slowly says.

"The more you do that the brighter she'll shine,"