[Jungkook]: No longer feels like home

(A/n); sensitive content.

----

"I'm heading to school now," your daughter Areum happily calls to you and your husband Jungkook.

"Okay, see you later. And remember what I said come home straight from school, no hanging out. you're grounded," Jungkook says.

"But, dad! there's a birthday party for Mrs. Hong.. you guys know Mrs. Hong..Mom.. mom please tell dad how much it would mean to me if I get to-"

"Listen to your father Areum," you cut her off.

"That's not fair! You guys make mistakes all of the time and you don't suffer any consequences!! You guys get to do whatever you want!"

"We're adults," Jungkook stresses.

"And I'm about to be one! You can't keep me held hostage forever!"

"As long as you're living under our roof.. yes we can," he says.

"Ugh! Y-you guys.. are so extra sometimes," she jerks her bag onto her shoulder, rolling her eyes.

"You're just asking your eyeballs to fall out of your head huh?" Jungkook says.

"Goodbye," she strictly says, slamming the door behind her.

Suddenly young precious Hyemi begins crying.

"Fuck! Why did she have to go slam the door!" You groan heading upstairs to attend to her.

"That's your daughter.. you know, most of her attitude comes from you," Jungkook plops on the couch.

"Shut up! That's our daughter not all of the fault is on me, when it comes to her decisions," you stop at the foot of the steps, raising your voice.

He always had to say something to piss you off.

"Why are you getting all hostile?" He plays it off as if you're delusional.

"Jungkook! You're always saying shit that blames things on me like shut the hell up! Not like you help around the house anyway. At least I don't sit on my ass! I could take blame for that because, I follow through with my responsibilities,"

"Hey, I pay bills, that's enough,"

"So do I! I pay pills, provide for these kids, clean this house!Not to mention I had to clean your puke from last night. Ugh, y-you're such a piece of shit. I can't wait until we sign these papers today!" 

"Don't try to bash my parenting! Shit, I can't wait neither! I already got a party planned," he chuckles.

"Whatever. I'm taking Junior to daycare and you better not be late for the signing or to pick him up neither. Be at the office at 1:00"

"I wouldn't miss it," he smiles.

"Stop trying to top everything I say! Shut up!" You raise your voice, and Hyemi's cry got louder.

"Such a negative attachment to this house,"

"I bought this house!" You stomp away upstairs, trying to quiet down Hyemi.

You and Jungkook used to be madly in love, but.. you don't know what happened.

Meanwhile

Your daughter Areum was having an extremely stressful time at school.

Oh my god! Everyone is too loud! I'm actually trying to do my work here, she thinks to herself.