Imagine: [Jin and rap mon part. 2]

You and Jin begin to start dating after days of always talking, weeks of him complimenting you, and months of just spending constant time together.

Although, one person seemed to be getting in the way.

Kim Namjoon.

Ever since, you've been around Jin and the boys, he's been flirting with you on the low and always offers for you to come to him when Jin doesn't "fulfill your needs", making you feel uncomfortable.

"Scumbag," you scoff out loud to yourself, stuffing your clothes and books into your gym locker.

"Who's a scumbag? Jin?" Somi turns around asking.

"No, he's.. he's my baby.. I- I like him a lot.. just someone has been getting on my nerves lately, and can't seem to leave me alone," I softly say, locking my locker.

"Who is it? I'll mess them up," Somi eagerly says, slamming her locker.

"Doesn't matter," you say waking away.

"Ohh come on! Tell me, who is it!?" She whines following you out of the door.

"They will go away soon.. no need to stress," you brush her off.

You and somi continued to head for the gym, and suddenly you saw all of bangtan standing outside of the door.

Aw man, You thought to yourself.

"Ugh, I don't want to see Namjoon," Somi scoffs.

"Me neither,"

"What?" She caught on.

"I meant like.. I don't want to see him for you! Like ahh what an asshole ya know.." you brush it off.

"Okay let's go the other wa-"

"Babe!" Jin calls out at you, seeing you from afar.

"Sorry," you looked at Somi and groaned.

"Fuck it," she bravely walks to the boys.

You stomp behind her, approaching Jin.

"Hi," you smile, leaning into him.

He wrapped his arm around your waist when seeing you and kissed you softly on your cheek.

You smirk at Namjoon, who was furrowing his eyebrows at the both you and you rolled your eyes turning your attention back to Jin.

"What are you guys doing out here?" You rub his shoulders.

"Mrs. Hong isn't here yet," He says looking at your lips.

You felt so uncomfortable being in between Jin and Namjoon, especially while wearing your tight navy blue shorts, with white outlining.

"Oh," you pull away from Jin a little, feeling your stomach turn.

"What?"

"I'm gonna just.. go inside," you push through the boys, opening the door and walking inside of the gym.

Jin followed you inside and grabs you by your arm, which startled you.