Imagine: Jimine Pabo

Imagine:
"(Y/N)" Jimin calls your name.

"Yeah, Pabo?" I said irritably

"Get me a mango icy"

"No get it yourself asshole"
I said rolling my eyes turning back around cutting my orange.

He stood up and pulled my shirt towards him and the knife fell out of my hand onto the floor.
"Go get it for me now." He demanded breathing on me hard.

"You're right here, already standing up by yourself dude just get the fucking icy" you say staring at the ground and jerked away.

Jimin just stood there scolding you as you walked away. He
Went to the freezer got his icy and slammed the door back shut.
---
You were sitting on the singular couch chair in your living room, Scraping nail polish off of your fingernails and Jimin was sucking on his icy.
You were slightly looking down at your nails then up at him all at once. You were so attracted to him, but of course refused to ever show it. Your body grew hot just looking at his veins in his neck, his nice legs, buffed torso, and his full lips. You stood up quickly walking up the stairs.

"Where are you going!? We still have to make this presentation board!"

"Yah, you're not doing shit so shut up!" You shout continuing up the stairs.

You quickly ran up the stairs and closed your room door behind you. You actually liked him so much. Mostly his attitude and sexual attraction. You change out of your jeans into your school-like skirt which was light grey, and
Left your black short sleeve t-shirt and went downstairs.
---
"Fifty shades of grey, huh?"

"Shut up it's just grey and black" you say sticking your tounge out at him.

"Why'd you change?" He asked

"It was Getting hot"

"You are hot" He stated. I got flustered.

"Huh?" I asked in confusion

"you're sweating. Ew,"
He said throwing a pillow at me.

"Whatever," I rolled my eyes
Sat next to him, on the rug picked up a marker bend down on your knees, and leaned over to write notes on the side of your presentation board.
Jimin was just sitting back.
I could feel him there, but didn't know if he was looking at you or dozing off. You turned around to check on him and you caught him staring at you; As soon as you guys made eye contact he look up at the ceiling with the icy stick in his mouth.

"Throw this away" He demanded

"No," I say

"That's your favorite word to say," He said raising his eyebrow.

"Specifically to you,"

"Whatever," he said shoving the stick in his pocket.

You continued to write down your notes. Until hesitate acted you once more.
"(Y/N)..."

"What do you possibly want now?" You asked in frustration, just wanting him to leave already.
"Have you ever tried this?"
He asks grabbing the both of your Breast. Then he shoves you, and you fall on your side.

"Ay, what the fuck!"
You exclaim sitting back up when Jimin pins your shoulders down to the floor.
He then slowly leans on top of you and starts kissing your lips. He then went down to your neck.

"Sexy" He states.

Your eyes widened by his actions, but then you followed along.

You took your hand and start yanking at his belt. He sat up and unbuckled his belt.

You then wasted no time to unbutton and unzip his pants for him.

"You feel hard" you say.

He took his fingers and gently touched your pussy.

"And you're soaked," He said taking off his jacket revealing his sexy toned arms.
"I'm hungry," He smirks and starts licking you from the outside of your panties.
You made no noises at all; You just held his head while he was Doing it.

"For real," you say

He then pulls your panties to the side, and starts eating you all the way out!

"JIMIN!" You shout.
He then kissed your spot say up and said, "call me oppa,".

Still feeling on you, you start to breathe heavily and you're moaning.

He pulled off his pants, and you attacked him pushing him on his back. You start feeling on him, then he takes his dick out.
It's beautiful. You wasted no time, and started blowing him.
He groaned. You continued to lick the tip until he had enough, then he pushed you off of him.

"Turn around, and arch your back," Jimin demands.

You quickly turned around, and bended over for Jimin, but apparently your doing wasn't enough; Jimin the shoves your head down further, and sticks himself inside of you putting one leg up because your ass was a lot to handle.

He kept thrusting in and out of you, pounding you hard making you even more wet.

"Fuck... Jimi-"

"It's oppa," He says smacking your ass. You wanted to take control now. You pulled away from Jimin, and stood up. He followed your lead them you shoved him on the couch, and you literally jumped on top of him.

You stuck him inside of you and started grinding on his dick hard and fast. He licks his fingers and touches you right, unbelievably fast while your riding him.

"You like that, huh you sexy bitch," He whispered in your ear then starts licking your neck.

"Yesss oppa! I love it so much,"

He then grabs both of your ass checks and starts shaking them. You're grinding on him at the speed of light.

"(Y/N)! (Y/N)! IM GONNA CUM!"

"Hurry and do it inside of me," He say then you hear the front door unlock.

"(Y/N)!?" Says your mom in the doorway.

"(Y/N). (Y/N). (Y/N)!"

"Woo, whaaaa?" You ask slowly opening your eyes.

"Come on, it's 8:30 already, you should've been there at 7," Says your mom walking out of your room.

You sat up in your bed right away and opened your eyes widely, looking at your alarm
Clock.
----
"EOMMA WHY DIDN'T
YOU WAKE ME UP EARLIER?" You yell to your mom who has already left.

You're heart is beating really hard for some reason, and then you remember; Touching yourself you sigh feeling the wetness.

The 10th wet dream I had about this kid. Wow.

---
Hope you guys understood and liked it :)