Imagine: [Jin & Rap Mon]

Imagine:

"Hyung's did you get a glimpse of the new girl!" Taehyung said excitedly running up to the boys at their usual lunch table.

"What new girl?" Rap Monster furrowed his eyebrows while chewing on his food.

"I don't know her name, but she's really hot!" Taehyung continued banging his fist on the table.

Jin began, "It's not all about looks okay Taehyung? Remember I told you? You treat a girl with respect see.. not all of them are going to be quite the looker, but when you find the right one with a beautiful personality none of that matt-"

"There she is, there she is coming in through the front door!" Taehyung gasped turning away feeling embarrassed.

You walk in clicking your black, short heeled boots on the marble floor; Your hair is loose, curls flowing at the end, wearing a red silky thin strapped top, tucked into your light blue boyfriend jeans, and a black leather jacket to top it off.

You kind of felt weird because everyone in the cafeteria wasn't dressed like you. They were more cautious and conservative.

You suddenly felt insecure and just wanted to run out changing your appearance, but you pretended to have confidence.

Jin gasped and slightly choked on his corn that he was eating.

Rap Monster was caught in a daze, as he placed his forked down and stared deeply at you.

All of the other boys whispered amongst themselves about you, while looking at you walk past their table.

You saw the group of boys at the table as you grab their attention and you didn't want eyes on you anymore. You quickly walked over to the lunch line hoping that no one would see you.

Sooner or later you feel someone brush up against you.

"Hey girl," says the smiley Somi.

You turn around quick.

"Oh hey there, you startled me a little,"

"Sorry," she rubs your arm.

"Want to sit with me?" She asks while you guys slowly move up on the line.

"What kind of question is that? I sit with you everyday!" you reply squeezing her cheeks and smiling.

She smiles back.

"Yay!... You've seem to ahh.. got those boys attention over there," Somi pokes at you.

You turn around to still see the same group of boys.

"Y-yea I don't know that's kind of weird. That's why I said I was scared when you came just now because they were staring when I walked in. I was creeped out,"

"Typical Bangtan Boys," she sighs.

"Bangtan boys? What the hell are they some type of group?"

"Yes," she chuckles.

You and her grab your lunch, and walk to your usual lunch table.

"Typical Bangtan boys. They're actually a big deal in this school, every girl wants to get with them, every girl does get with them, and it always turns up bad," She starts talking her shit.

You guys finally sit down at the long white table. Sitting across from her, you feed into her story.

"Tell me more," you smirk picking up a carrot.

"They are honestly bad news, the only ones who I haven't heard bad things about were Jin, Jungkook, and... Jimin,"

"I don't know who they are though," you softly mention while looking over at their table to the right of you.