[J-Hope]: Just say you love me.

Okay, this chapter is veryyy long, but I don't think that's so bad considering I haven't updated in a year 😅 (I'm so sorry).
This imagine is going to be three parts long 🤭
Therefore, while I work on the others, you have this long ass chapter to read so I hope you enjoy!
Sorry if there are typos but I had to read this like 9,000 times so probably won't be 🤷🏽‍♀️ idkkk

Imagine:

*dancelover85 has entered the chat* (you).

*Sunhobi218 has entered the chat* (who else.. lmao 😭)

JHOPPPEEEEE

(YYYY/NNNN)

I'm soooo excited, you don't even understand. My flight... to South Korea.. leaves in 4 hours!
I am going to run, jump on you and tackle you down to the floor.

Uh.. not if I tackled you first, loser...

So not gonna happen 🙅‍♀️
We've waited so long for this and we're finally getting it... aren't you happy!?

No... I'm disappointed that I'm going to meet my girlfriend 😑😑 

J-Hope also known as Jeon Hoseok was your long distance internet boyfriend who you've of course, never met.

You both met on a dancing server called dance4me.com, while he was looking for background dancers and you were looking to form a dance group full of international dancers.

It all started off really innocent, you remember. You both came across each other's path discussing what you both wanted out of being on this server.

Suddenly you both began to talk about your favorite dance routines, favorite types of dancing, favorite songs, favorite types of music, and then just somehow started to talk about, everything.

You guys were incredibly compatible, unbeknownst to you guys. You both just liked to talk to each other so much and didn't think about it any more than a friendship at first. Because of that J-Hope decided to continue to talk to you even though, he shouldn't have.

He actually asked you to be his girlfriend about 8 months into you guys talking and seeing your face over 7 times through video chat. Even though you were miles away, he decided that he didn't want anyone else to have you because you were for him, and seized the moment when he could.

You thought it was absurd when he asked to be your boyfriend, you thought it was too soon and it was through video chat!? But you couldn't deny that you liked him a lot as well.

You thought it was really sweet and courageous of him to want to commit to you regardless of the distance.

No other guy can seem to do that even if he lived down the block 😒

You would've been all for saying no, but your crush on him pushed you to say yes.

The only person that knows about you dating him is your mother & your best friend Layla and on his end, the only person that knows is one of his group members, Min Yoongi; he trusts him very much.

He's not supposed to be in a relationship at all and you both are putting a lot of things in jepordy, but.. the heart wants what it wants.

The time has come where you're not broke anymore and can afford to meet yo boo thang.