[Taehyung]: Unwanted Leeway

A/N: ok, not like anyone cares about my actual well being, but I just want to apologize for my laziness that leads to my inability to post. This has over 22k reads and I had no idea, last time I checked it was only on 16k and still that's a big deal for me because I didn't think so many people would read out of the blue, even if they may like it or not. And if you are a person who has read and added to a list I'm sorry for not updating.. my brain is just not functioning right, leaving me in a not so good place, but here is an imagine that I started months ago soo.. YAY NEW UPDATE.
P.s. you can also request... just saying :)  prob update faster tbh :/

                    (∩ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)⊃━☆゚

Imagine:
"Are you sure you don't want to play your 'inspired' song? Please.. I really wanna hear it!" Taehyung exclaims, tapping on top of the piano in the auditorium.

"No, I have to go... we have to go actually. We shouldn't be here, and don't get too close. My mom is going to pick me up anytime soon,"

"But-"

"Willing to act gay for me again?" You cut him off, smirking at him.

"No! Last time was horrible. Your mom tried to set me up with that boy, like she was million dollar matchmaker or something,"

"You're such a Homophobe," you sarcastically say.

"I'm not! It was just awkward cause he was actually gay and I wasn't. He just kept insisting on kissing me too, and you know how bad I am at turning people down,"

"Aww, Poor Taehyung.. Well then, if my mom ever puts you in a you then situation like that again, you better take one for the team," you strictly say beginning to pack you things.

"But, it's not like we're dating or anything... Why can't I just be myself around her?" he exclaims, beginning to grab his things as well.

"Seriously?" You pause.

"Because 'yourself' means boy.. boy plus girl, equals possible relationship in my moms head at least, also equals parents being on my ass.. also equals forcing me to never seeing you again because they think that I'm making a boy more important than my schoolwork and swimming and that I'm ending all of my chances to revive the name of this family, and my success. Not like they care about my own well being anyway but.." you end off causally.

"Well... that was a lot. Ok, Maybe not school but in all fairness, I am more important than swimming.. You don't even like it. And an equal can't really equal anything else.. unless you think of a more algebraic way like maybe simplifying it or-"

"Simplified, to my parents being on my ass V! You're so annoying," you giggle at his mathematician ways, putting on your backpack.

He laughs as well, glancing away at you.

"..They'll just give me a really hard time. Now, do you want me to have a hard time?" You make a sad puppy face at him.

"Of course not but damn.. why do they have to be so difficult towards poor kimchi,"

Kimchi is his favorite out of few nicknames for you because you completely love it, and he finds it funny how much you admire and devour it.