girl meets truth

"EYES, LOOK your last

"EYES, LOOK your last. Arms, take your last embrace. And, lips, oh, you the doors of breath, seal with a righteous kiss." Lucas or should we say Romeo said Sophia who played Juliet.

Sophia didn't even know how she got the part over Riley.

Riley made Sophia try out. She said she didn't want to try out but did it for the sake of Riley and look where she ended up.

Lucas was just about to kiss her but was stopped when Farkle jumped on stage.

"Back off!"

"What meanest thou? Spear carrier... who havest no lines." Lucas questioned.

"You tried to kiss my woman. This I cannot allow. Prepare to die!"

"Farkle, what are you doing? It's "Romeo and Juliet."" He whispered to him.

"Well, now it's "Romeo and Juliet and Farkle." I play Farkle."

"Dude, I'm supposed to kiss the girl. Shakespeare said."

"Who thinks the spear-carrier should finally get to kiss Juliet?" Farkle asked the audience.

"Yeah, you kiss that girl, you crazy spear carrier." Maya shouted from the audience.

"Woo" Sophia heard Riley say.

"Harks! You cometh uppeth here and getteth kissed too."

Maya rolled her eyes but walked on stage anyways, Riley trailing behind.

"Thank you, thank you. You're too kind, seriously." Maya mumbled.

Sophia scooted over a made room for Riley and Maya.

"How you doing?" Riley asked.

"I just don't understand how we end up in situations like this." Sophia confessed.

School hallway

After the play was over Riley, Maya, Lucas, and Sophia came out and got applause from the crowd but Farkle, on the other hand, didn't get applause when he came out so Riley clapped for him, while a few moments later everyone else clapped.