girl meets new world

"HOW LONG are we avoiding this?" Maya asked Sophia

Ever since Sophia had the guts to tell them about the kiss she and Lucas shared apparently nothing has happened.

"Not avoiding nothing. Just life moving on beyond that thing that happened between me and Lucas." Sophia said.

The two made kissy faces at her.

"I know what it was, you guys do not have to fish-face at me. Maya, Riley other things are happening. Life got over it. Why can't you?" She asked.

"Life isn't over it. Haven't you noticed everything stopped? Nothing is happening." Maya said.

"Everything's happening!" Sophia yelled.

"Soph, until we talk about the you know what, nothing's ever happening again." Maya said.

"Oh, that's the talk of a kook." Sophia said.

"Ladies." Farkle said coming through Riley's window.

"Yay!" Sophia hugged him.

"Well, that's settled then." He said.

"Are you here for a reason, Farkle?" Riley asked.

"I've got two tickets to a concert but there's four of us. So who do I take?" Farkle asked.

"You see, that right there is a very original situation. There will be many twists and turns that no one will see coming." Sophia said.

"I like the way you hugged me, Sophia. I'm taking you."

"I bet you did not see that coming." Riley said.

"So we're back. Subway car, you lock eyes-" Maya started.

"Wait, that wasn't me. I told you where Lucas kissed me. That whole story is Riley. So basically this your fault."