girl meets rah rah

MAYA WANTED Riley not to try out for cheerleading this year but she wasn't budging

Sophia was going to help her try out even though she didn't want to.

After Maya walked out Riley went to try on a cheerleader outfit and she wanted Sophia to try it on too.

They both walked into the living room and Riley was just beyond excited.

"Cheerleading tryouts today!" She shouted and nearly falls over, "I have better control of my body now, and when my brain tells my arms and legs what to do, they'll try real hard now. This is gonna be my year, guys."

"Give me a "Q"! Give me a "U"! Give me an I-N-C-YYY!" She said and falls off the sofa.

John Quincy Adams Middle School. Gymnasium. Cheerleading tryouts

Riley was standing with Maya and Sophia watching one of the girls, Samantha, she had done a somersault.

"Great job, Samantha." Sophia said.

"Thanks!" She said.

"You're the best." Riley told her.

She high-fives Samantha, then turned towards them.

"She's the worst one here." Riley said.

"She's the worst?" Sophia asked.

"You and Samantha are the ones I gotta beat to make the team. I'm better than Samantha, right?"

"Riley I'm only doing this for you, cheerleading isn't my thing anymore."

Sophia stopped cheering a long time ago. She didn't want to do it and was only there for Riley.

"Explain to me what's the matter with you." Maya said.

"I'm for your entertainment pleasure."

"How many years you're gonna do this to us?" Sophia asked.