girl meets maya's mother

THE TRIO sat in art class mindlessly doing whatever, until Farkle walked in, Sophia completely ignored him until he said something

He began to undo his robe.

"No!" They shouted.

"Well! Looky here. The male... physique." The teacher lady said.

Ever since Farkle came around he started calling the female teacher, teacher lady so Sophia just picked it up.

"Why thank you, art lady." He said.

"Why aren't we drawing Lucas?" Riley asked.

At this point, it was evident that Riley was head over heels in love with Lucas.

"Because nobody looks like that" The teacher said.

Sophia looked at Lucas.

It's been a while since the two even had an interaction with each other.

"Get used to this. Get used to this right now. When drawing a "Farkle", start with the eyes." She continued.

"I think the eyes should go straight to the gun show." Farkle said flexing his muscles.

Sophia looked over at Maya, who was working on Farkle in a bird's nest.

"Maya, you're supposed to concentrate on the eyes." Sophia told her.

"See, you know what my problem is? I don't listen. By the way, you're drawing Lucas." Maya said.

Sophia looked down at her paper and saw nothing but what she thought was Farkle.

She then looked over at Riley and she was most definitely drawing Lucas.