girl meets brother

"WELL, ANOTHER year we're not going to be cheerleaders

"WELL, ANOTHER year we're not going to be cheerleaders." Riley said.

"I was picked to be a cheerleader, I said no because you're not a cheerleader." Sophia told her.

"You should have taken the offer." Riley said.

"But I didn't."

"Why do you make me do these things? Pom-poms are stupid and pyramids made of humans freak me out. And what are these?" Maya said looking down.

"These are your legs." Riley told her.

"Have you ever seen anything so white?" She asked.

"One time when I looked into the sun." Riley said.

"These need to be put away. We have to go to Demolition right now and get clothes. Because you know they're gonna find out we took these things." Maya said walking away.

"But my curfew's in fifteen minutes." Riley said.

"But they're having a sale. Vintage t-shirts." Sophia said.

"Ooh, I do love t-shirts that other people have already loved." Riley said with a smile.

"You are the only person I know that has to be home by seven." Maya said.

"It's ridiculous. They treat me like a baby." Riley said.

"Who?" Sophia asked.

"Ma-ma da-da." She said.

"Oh, I wonder why?"

"It's time I was treated like the woman I am. I am going to Demolition!" She said.

"That's the spirit!" Maya said and we started walking away but Riley wasn't there.

"You're not really coming, are you?" Sophia asked.

"Nah. Wait. You know what? I am. I am old enough to stay out past seven o'clock. What's the damage for this, in your professional opinion?" She asked.

"Broken curfew?" Maya asked.