How we met

Mea's P.O.V

Sophia and I met each other a couple of years ago, on twitter. We were just two random strangers who were destined to be forever best friends. Sophia had the biggest fan account on twitter for the biggest teen sensation of the universe. That's right Justin Bieber. I on the other hand wasn't such a supporter of him. In fact we grew closer to each other after a fight we had on twitter. I had just tweeted  a post discussing Justin's growing immaturity, and issues, when Sophia came along with her excuses and examples of him being perfect and all. Somehow I was convinced but I wasn't ready to give up. We continued up to three days, when Sophia finally decided to give up, ending this fight with her last tweet that said " You may not like him, you may hate him. But to us he is our life saver, without him where would we be, probably not here trying to fight against the disbelievers." I was completely shaken after her answer, this boy who I called stupid, had been saving lives. He may not be the best role model in my eyes, but at least he was actually saving lives and making smiles all around the world.

After that, we would tweet to each other non stop, stayed up all night hiding from our parents just to talk to each other, We shared our thoughts and feelings. That's how I landed here, because of Sophia. I had pleaded and begged to my parents to move up here in Atlanta, my dad's work place was much closer, and my mom could find a new job, so I was at an advantage. In just a couple of months we moved, from Ohio to Atlanta. 

We still hadn't met each other yet, but destiny chose us to be together forever. I didn't even know if Sophia was real, or she was some psycho 40 year old man, creeping little teenage girls. I was nervous, and wasn't sure if I made the right decision to move to Atlanta. Sophia and I met just hours later after our move. The trucks were still unloading our leather couch when a girl about my height with blond hair filled with curly waves skipped in my direction. She had shimmering blue eyes, and pale skin. Suddenly the unknown happened, we were attracted to each other like a pair of magnets, I hugged her not knowing who she was. She hugged back tighter.

"Mea!! Oh my god, your GORGEOUS!!!" She yelped, letting go of me.

"Sophia? Your prettier than I imagined. Wow, I'm speechless at the moment. So overwhelmed by all these emotions."  I gasped, brushing the hair off my forehead.

We were continuously screaming, and squealing. It was probably the best moments for the both of us. We just sat there for the next few hours on the new cherry coloured porch talking about what we imagined we looked like, and the things we were going to do. We giggled, and squealed some more. It was just the beginning of something new.