Surprise Surprise?

Hey Guys, Me and my Best friend are writing this Fanfic together, I'd like to appreciate all our readers and followers. I'd like suggestions, criticism, feedback. I can only learn that way. SO thank you, vote, read and comment. MUCH LOVE. 

Justin's P.O.V

Just as she pulled away from me, I felt the urge to step back, and get away. I knew she was going to attack me that second, and I shouldn't have gone up to her. She stared at me with chocolaty brown eyes that shimmered in the sun. 

"Err...I'm sorry." She said taking a big gulp. Her eyes fell on my shoulder, and mines followed. My shoulder was soaked in tears, and I could feel it began to go through the fabric to my tanned skin.

"Hey." I said encouragingly "Anything for a fan of mines!" I smiled, she looked at me confused.

"Justin, it's time to go. LETS' GO!" Scooter yelled out from behind.

"Just a minute." I shouted back, as I rose, and planted a big kiss on the girl's cheek, and ran towards the school. I began running at a slower pace, every step I took made a scrunching sound. I looked down to see several papers scattered along the tall grass. I reached down to pick one up, and covered my mouth with the palm of my hand. This was the same girl I had just met, but she was so different.

I turned around instantly, but she disappeared, I looked left and right, to see if she was nearby. She was gone. As I got closer to the school hundreds of more sheets were on the floor. I wanted to meet her, I became curious, and I wasn't going to stop till I found her. 

*****************************************************************************

Sophia's P.O.V

I ran behind Mea as hard as I could, she needed me most right now. Jennifer was bringing up a carton full of more papers. I timed out a plan, and just as she approached the nearest garbage can, I shoved her and the carton into it. Her face was priceless and I turned back to blow her a kiss. Me and Mea were one, I couldn't bear to see her so hurt and helpless. 

I got to the back of the school panting, and bend down to grab my knees for support. Just then I saw Justin. I wanted to scream for joy, and attack him, but I saw Mea arm in arm with Justin. My heart melted. Here was my Best friend hugging her worst enemy and the boy of my dreams. I saw him getting up to kiss her, and I scrunched my eyes, tears rolled down my cheek. When I had opened my eyes again I saw Mea run towards me. 

"Mea." I whispered, wiping the tears off of her cheeks. She was still crying. "I'm so sorry" I continued and hugged her cold body.

"I just want to go home." She muttered, avoiding telling me what happened just a couple of seconds ago. I felt jealous of her, and betrayed, and lied to for a second. How come she isn't telling me I thought. But the poor girl was shivering and trembling she had been through so much in the last few days. 

"Why don't we sit down, and I'll take you home in a bit." We sat down on the curb; her head was resting on my shoulder. We watched the cars go bye, and birds singing along to the beautiful day. The heat was hard, and sweat was dripping down my forehead. I looked at Mea and she was asleep. I smiled, and continued to watch the cars zoom by. 

Mea awoke with a start; she got up, and looked around. I slowly arose my arm around her waist and murmured,

"I'll take you home." She seemed as if she was about to fall any second. She looked up to the sky, and my eyes followed, the sky was clear, nothing in sight. Her legs began to wobble and her body wilted in my direction. I tried lifting her up from under her arms, to give her lifeless body support. 

"Mea get up!" I shouted, but she didn't respond. I Put her body down gently, and cried for help. "She's in trouble. SOMEONE. ANYONE. PLEASE HELP." I was so scared. I ran in the school, to get someone’s attention.

*****************************************************************************

Justin's P.O.V 

I was just about done the show, and was about to be boarded onto the bus, when I spotted a girl on the pathway, just lying there. I recognized those bright red pants, ignoring Kenny's commands, I ran over to her, she seemed unconscious. I put my ear to her chest, nothing. I held her wrist, and sensed no beating. 

"SCOOT. CALL THE AMBULANCE." Scooter rushed over, flipped over his phone, and called.

 I held on to her cold hands, waiting for a miracle to happen. Her lips began turning a purple bluish colour. I raced my fingers around her cheeks, waiting impatiently.