Saved Again

Mea’s P.O.V

I didn't turn around to look back at him, and as soon as I barged inside I heard the cars engine starting up again. Thank god he's gone, I sighed. The room was dark, and no one was in sight, just then my eyes stumbled across a note that was tapped across the fridge. I rolled my eyes already knowing who it was from.

Mea we are out for the night for important business and family matters, I'm sorry we couldn't be there for you. I hope you're doing just fine.

My jaws tightened, and so did my grip on the paper, a paused before I read anything further to maintain my breathing. Here i almost died, due to shortness of breath, and my mom 'hopes' I'm doing fine. Well, as a matter of fact I am doing just fine. Just fine without her,

Sophia's mom will be there to check on you. Emergency numbers are in the drawer above the sink. We will be back soon, just extremely serious family matters, we will return in the morning.

Love mom.

I began breathing heavily, at the time I needed my mom most she wasn't there. Dad had never been there anyways, he acted as he never had wanted me around, as if I was some sort of burden that never disappear from his mind. As a child I'd never gotten that father's love a dad would give to his only daughter, no hugs when he came from work or bed time stories. It would be mom pressuring him to spend time with me, to get to know each other. It was those time where mom would be there giving me hope and strengthen my mood. Though today I was alone. Alone for the world to laugh at, alone to die. I'd rather die alone if it wasn't for him. Him. I hated him. Why'd I have to come across his face, why’d he feel so sorry for me? I didn't need any of his help. Super star, my foot they're all the same. Just for the public.

My temperature began to boil, and sweat began to form right under my forehead, I skipped upstairs and plunged onto my bed. The pain was so real, I just wanted a hug, a voice to tell me "It's okay" to tell me it really will be alright. But I was alone fighting against the world. I thought of all the bad things I'd done, all the people I've hurt. Was today a punishment? What was I going to tell mom. It didn't matter what I told her she couldn't care less. Tears began dripping down my face and on to my lap, there was no stopping now. The images from the hospital kept racing through my mind, over and over on repeat. He called me 'bitch' and to get away with it he could kiss me. But why? SO I didn't report him, so his 'beloved' fans didn't find out. He has his ways. I would've stopped him, but something kept me from stopping. I didn't know what it was but it bothered me.

I hadn't realized that I was sleeping in my shoes when I was awaken the next morning by a wail. I splashed water on my face and scampered down to see.

Justins P.O.V

I stared down at her until she stepped inside her house; she didn't say anything and left. I didn't know what had gotten into me. I'd never kissed a girl like that before, not even a fan. Maybe my daily doses of vitamin were putting an effect on me. It was a long way over to Scooters, and till now there were no paparazzi in sight. I breathed a sigh of relief, and kept my eyes on the road. A phone began ringing, I glanced at my phone but it seemed to be off. The ringing was coming from the back of the car and then it stopped. Someone might’ve forgotten it, probably Scoot. When I got to Scooter's place the phone began ringing again. I didn't recognize it, so I flipped it on to see the caller. It was unknown. My eyebrows furrowed in confusion, as I picked at the ends of my hair. I shrugged my shoulders, and threw on the bed. I was so exhausted after today, and jumped into the covers, to go to sleep.

After what felt like a long night, the phone began ringing again. I put a pillow to my ears to avoid the noise, but it just seemed to get louder. I sighed in frustration, and looked through the phone, to find it's owner, and to my surprise it was her. "Mystery Girl". I groaned, why did it have to be her. After yesterday I didn't want to face her.  Scooter wasn't home, so I decided I'd drop it off. I knew the way, it shouldn't be a problem. I got into my Bugatti, and tuned into some of my own music. I began singing along "My outta town girl yah yah. She's my outta town girl.".  It was ten forty-two in the morning when I arrived at her house.