Sensitive Side

Mea's P.O.V

The conversation between the two lasted a good ten minutes, when the door swung open. The same guy who looked like he was in his mid thirties walked in, he raised an eyebow and let out a sigh before talking.

"I'm so sorry about everything, we are here with you through the hard times. But this situation might cause a little attention, and that's the last thing we need right now." I nodded silently.

"Justin and I.. Err. Really can't help you," He held his cold hard stare, and paused before speaking again. "We will have to deal with police, the court, and mostly the media." He let out a long sigh, and continued. "We can keep you here for a short period until you are mentally stable, after that we can figure it out. You can stay in this room, and if you need anything I'm here, Justin's here. We've got a few things to sort out. Take a rest." He said in almost a whisper and left the room. He seemed so humble, so very kind, nothing close to Bieber.

The image of my mom, all torn up and hurt replayed over and over in my head. My heart was booming with pain, and I didn't believe she was gone. I was going to wake up and she was going to be right there telling me that we were going to be fine. I sat at the edge of the bed staring coldly at the wall, burining holes into them. I didn't know that I dozed off, because I was awaken by a sweet melody. Mom. She stood in front of me, singing sweetly to the birds.

"Mom." I called out. She didn't turn around, she proceeded towards the door when it began to bang loudly. I figured she didn't hear me. My dad walked in and I rolled my eyes in disgust. My mom's smile slipped off her face, she said something to him, but I just couldn't manage to make out what she was saying. A frown fell on both faces, and my dad's face turned into a shade of red. Mom used hand gestures, she seemed to be yelling something. I squinted my eyes, and raised an eyebrow. Why couldn't I hear them. Why couldn't they hear me. My dad's eyes furrowed, his stare became cold and mean, his face was boiling with anger. He took my moms neck with one hand. She squirmed,  and wriggled. Her mouth opened up to scream.

"MOM. MOM!!!" I hollered, my voice was rough, and I ran towards my dad to claw his face. "DAD LET GO OF HER. I SAID LET GO." I was beginning to lose my voice. I skipped to him, close enough to scratch a design on to his face, but something got me. I wriggled, trying to break free.

"MOOM." I shouted, her lips were turning blue, she barely fought back. "MOM." I wailed once more. I shot out of the strangers grip, but then another got my waist. I kicked, and threw my hands in the air. Their grip got stronger. "LET GO OF ME." I beamed, I kicked harder, and heard a possible "Ow" from behind me.

"Grab her legs." Someone commanded. My legs and hands were held down. I wasn't going to give up, I shot my hand out managing to break something. It shattered across the floor. I shot again, scraping my hand across the sharp edges. My mom disappeared, along with him. My vision unblurred, and I fell onto the wooden floor. Their grip loosened, letting me go on to the hard floor. I broke down into tears, I hated this sensitive side of me. It made me look weak, I wasn't like this before. Not before we moved. We. There was no "We" now. Just me.

A woman came towards me, sitting right across from me. She held a bag that read 'First Aid Kit'.

"You'll be fine." She in forced. She gave me something to drink in a small plastic cup. She cleaned my bloody hand with some sort of wipes that made my hand sting. She applied in solution, I sucked in air in pain and sighed when she was done. Just then Sophia rushed in and attacked me with a hug. Her eyes told me sorry, and I just nodded. I looked up to see her parents hovering over us. It seemed as if they planned a whole 'Sorry' speech before they came, I stared down at my hands still shaken by the whole incident. Just then a couple of police men cleared the room for a question answer session. It made me a little uncomfortable to be alone, and insisted that someone stayed with me. After a little hesitation the police agreed and allowed one person to sit in with me.

And to my surprise Justin Bieber walked in. Out of all the people why him? I shifted into my seat uncomfortably, I didn't like him near me. I couldn't just tell him to leave, this was his house let alone his room. I answered all possible  questions and stole glances at him from time to time. I played with my hands, as the police began to wrap up the general questions.

"So how was your mother when you found her." I gulped, and broke down again emotionally. My vision was unclear, and I shook my head to motion 'enough'.

SORRY FOR AN UPDATE SO LATE.. I WAS SUPPOSED TO DO THIS ALONG TIME AGO. BUT THINGS COME UP. OH MY GOD, WHY AM I TYPING IN CAPS LOCKS. OKAY.. SO let me get this straight we have over 1000 readers, and alot of people are reading this story, and err.. Some votes.. But Feedback is more IMPORTANT. I'd like to you guys to INTERACT, cause we will inherit your ideas and suggestion. SO PLEASE INTERACT WITH ME I'M SO LONELY. 

SO HOW did you guys like the BEST SONG EVER. (I KNOW IM LATE)

WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT THE WORD SOON (I hate it. OMB)

AND CONGRATULATIONS PERRIE AND ZAYN.. Sorry all zayn girls, I totally feel you. 

AND PLEASE COMMENT BELOW> MUCH LOVE