Common Stories.

Justin's P.O.V

I followed the police officers as they began to make their way out, I tilted my head around to see her face dug into her knees in a crouching position on the bed. I walked back wards towards her. I felt bad for her. I didn't know what was going on with her, but she seemed to be in need for separate help. I could hear her muffled crying, as she tightened her grip around her legs.

"I know how you feel. My parents are divorced. I barely get see my dad.." her muffled crying echoed through the empty room. Her head slowly lifted up.

"Do you really?" She smirked, she gave me a cold hard stare. "Have you ever seen your dad murder your mom in front of you. Has he ever tried to suffocate you?" She spat. I got up, my jaws tightened, I wanted to yell at her. At times people made me so frustrated. But what could she have done, she was mentally unstable, after what just happened. Even me, I couldn't be able to get through that. She ran her hands in her hair, brushing them out of her face and turned away, staring at the empty wall.

"You can't feel the way I am, right now." She gulped looking straight at me. "You can't." More tears fell down her face as the room fell silent, and you could hear people just outside the room, I slowly got up walking to the door.

"I'm sorry." She mumbled. She shook her head, I turned instantly. She bit her lip, looking nervously at me realizing what she said earlier was wrong. I took a deep breath in, acknowledging the words that spilled out of her mouth. Part of me broke, now I felt guilty. I bowed my head and walked straight out the door, without saying a word. I didn't want to spread anything more further.

"Sir." Someone called out to me.

"Huh?" I said shaking my head, I was just stuck in the moment i didn't realize what was happening around me. I blinked a couple of times to recognize the police officer talking to me.

"Mr.Drew Bieber we need you to fill out a couple of papers, and need your signatures on important documents. And yes you  will need to appear in court as a witness this Friday."

"What?" I stammered. "Is this necessary." I choked.

"Yes sir. We need a witness for the incident and you were the only person on scene." My eyes widened, as he spoke his last words. I didn't want any part of this, I had already gotten my self too far into this. I sighed heavily. Six days till Friday, I could survive until then. It was late evening, the police and investigators began clearing up. I was exhausted, when Sophia came up to me.

"She's feeling better now. We're going to take her if that's okay with you and Scooter. And she'll make her appearance in court next Friday." She said.

"I don't know if she'll agree." She added mumbling under her breath. Me too, I thought to myself. It was wrong, but It was the truth. The saddened truth. I saw them taking her into the car, she was shivering like hell. It was getting colder as the sun disappeared. I saw one of my sweaters in the corners of my eye, and ran towards the car with it. They were just about to start the engine and pull out when I began knocking on the window. The window rolled down, and she caught my eye.

"Here." I motioned. "It's getting chilly." I looked down awkwardly.