It Meant Nothing

Justin's P.O.V

We arrived shortly at the hospital; I waited outside the emergency room where 'Mystery Girl' was admitted. I fiddled my thumbs impatiently, when the nurse arrived.

"You may see now her." She informed, as she left. Scooter looked at me and nodded. I walked into the room; she sat up on the bed staring at me with those big eyes but soon looked away.

"Hey." I said, sitting at the edge of the bed. "How are you doing?" There was a moment of silence before she spoke.

"Just fine." She mumbled under her breath. There were tear mark stains on her cheek.

"So you want to tell me... What happened?" I asked. But again there was silence; she didn't look at me at all.

"If you tell me, it might lighten your heart" I said encouragingly.

"I don't need you to feel pity for me. Just leave me alone." She said sternly, her eyes staring right into mines now, except they were filled with rage and anger.

"Hey, I'm n-" I was cut of

"This is all for publicity! You don't care about me; your money is much more valuable! Why don't you just stop following me?" She said almost shouting now. My temper began to boil.

"Following you? Me? Millions of girls would die to be in your place right now." I smirked, staring into those big brown eyes.

"I'm sure they'd rather die, than be in my place. Why don't you go be an ass elsewhere?" She said, getting closer to his face, as if she was ready to knock me out dead.

"I've nev-.. Ever, have i seen such an ungrateful BITCH?" It slipped out of my mouth, and I knew what I had said was wrong. Her eyes filled with water, an apology would just make it worse. I leaned in closer to her, and placed my lips on her soft luscious lips. They reminded me of red velvet cupcakes, and honey, she didn't hesitate, but she didn't kiss back either. My hands found her hands, and I held tight.

We kissed for about another four seconds. Pushing her into the pillow, and then I let go. She stared into my eyes, tears streaming down her cheek, and I stared right back. the door propped open and a nurse came in with hot steaming soup. We got up from our positions, and sat there awkwardly.

"Nurse, May I." I said pointing at the bowl. She handed me the bowl, and I took the spoon and held it in front of her mouth. She didn't open.

"Please, I'm sorry. It um. Just slipped by accident." Her eyes held questions, but I had no answers. She finally opened her mouth, and drank some soup, making a face because it was hot. I filled a glass of water and with one hand at the back of her head, and one hand on the cup, I gave it to her.

"I can do it myself." She finally spoke. I knew she wasn't going to forgive me, after all no girl likes being called bitch. Scooter came in, suspiciously.

"Where's mum, and dad." The girl shot out, as if she was going to win a million dollars.