Be Alright

Mea's P.O.V

The bench was broken and very old, because the paint had been chipped off, and insects had been gnawing on it, and the seat was beginning to dissolve. It all didn't matter though, the images raced through my mind over and over. Was I really what they have made me of? I couldn't straight, and I kept wiping my tears on my bare arms. What had I done to deserve all this. I was new, everyone kept telling me that everything was going to be OK. Why had everyone lied? Why had I created enemies instead of friends. 

I felt the presence of someone, sitting beside me. I didn't bother looking, I turned my head into the opposite direction. His shadow came closer.

"Hey. What's wrong?" The stranger said in a soft voice. I shook my head, unable to answer.

"You don't have to tell me if you don't want to." The voice replied. "Need, a hug." The voice echoed. Icouldn't think at all, but I turned around quickly and rested my head on the strangers shoulder avoiding to see his face. I was still crying, except louder. I tugged on his shirt trying to keep safe, as if I was in trouble and someone was after me, and the only way out was to hold on and so he wouldn't hear me as much if I made a distraction. I had no idea who this stranger was, yet I felt secure temporarily.

He leaned closer to my ear, and I could hear  his delicate breathing, it sounded like the soft cooing of a baby. He started to sing in that same gentle voice.

"Everything's going to be alright." I pulled away from him immediately. 

____________________________________________________________________

Should I CHANGE ANYTHING.?? FEEDBACK?

Please comment, and vote if you enjoy the story so far. Who do you think this stranger is? What's going to happen next. I'd like feedback, and I'll write the next part.