Just the beginning

Mea's P.O.V

I gathered my books and headed for class, keeping my head facing downwards, when suddenly someone knocked me over. My books, my pencils flew everywhere. I glanced up to see students laughing at the incident that just occurred, Sophia gathered my items and lifted my arm.

"Hey don't mind them. Let's get to class, we're late!" She whispered.

We walked to the rest of the class in silence, before Sophia decided to break out some news. She rested both hands on my shoulders and announced,

"Guess what? Guess?" Before I could say anything she continued. "Justin Bieber is coming back to Atlanta, do you know how big of a deal this is.?" Again she interrupted my answer and beamed "This has been the biggest thing that has happened to me. The principal has arranged a meeting with Justin's producer to see if he could visit our school!" She squealed and soon began to jump up and down in excitement. You could here her heavy breathing, and her squealing before every shriek. She sounded so thrilled.

"So?" I said calmly.

"So? What do you mean by so? It's Justin Bieber for gods sake. JUSTIN FREAKING BIEBER!" You could hear her voice boom down to the end of the hallway. You could see the passion in her deep blue eyes, and the excitement in her shrieking voice. This might've been a big moment for her, but I wasn't thrilled at all. I was still in the thought of being the laughing stalk. I had just been insulted of, and I feared it would get worse on from here.

I walked into class awkwardly, and sat down in the fourth seat of the third row. A group of girls entered the room, and one of them walked towards me grinning.

"Who do you think you are?" She grinned. "This is my seat. It clearly says this seat belongs to Jennifer Jones! People like you don't deserve to sit in areas of such." She sassed.

I didn't know what she meant by that, but the whole class had their eyes set upon me. Some in disgust and others you couldn't really tell what they were thinking. I clutched my bag against my chest and walked quietly to the seat behind.

"Omg, she is such a freak" , "Do you know who she is?" , "Did you see her face when she fell", "That face was priceless" The students started showering each other with questions about who I was, and where I'd come from, some made fun and chuckled amongst their little group. I stared down, listening to everyone make comments. The worst part was I couldn't do anything about it.