Chapter 18

MALAYSIA'S P.O.V
I woke up to mouse passed out on my legs. He looked so cute. Wtf am I thinking. "Malaysia why are you staring at me" mouse said. I thought this nigga was sleep. "You can see me?" I said laughing a little bit. "No but I can feel you staring at me" he said opening his eyes.

My legs started to get numb so I told him to sit up. He did and I realized I haven't seen my son in 24 hours that's too long. "Where's Kevron?" I asked. "Probably in the other room sleep with Dmoney, it's 5am shawty" he said with a attitude. "Nigga its 2 o'clock and Watch the attitude" I said as I got up.

I went in the bathroom and I washed my face and brushed my teeth. then I went into the guest room. I seen Dmoney on the floor and Kev in the bed stretched out. I laughed a little bit because I know Kev made him fall out of the bed last night. He's a wild sleeper.

"What are you doing!" mouse said scaring the shit outta me. I almost pee'd on myself. "Don't do that" I said hitting him playfully. "Come lay back down and wait for him to get up" he said, I just needed to make sure my son was safe lord knows what could've happened Dmoney is a big ass kid. "Fine I guess" I said walking away.

MOUSE'S P.O.V
"Damnn" I said under my breath as Malaysia walked away. That ass was A1 I lowkey miss it. I ran and jumped in the bed, Malaysia shook ha head and got on ha phone. I stared at ha until she looked at me.

What?" she said with a slight attitude. "Get off yo phone" I said. "Why?" She said still looking at her phone. "Nvm" I said picking up my phone. "What's the move fó today shawty" I said. "You tell me" she said back. "Mall it is"

I texted bro nem to see if dey was wit goin to the mall today. Herb, Shatta and Matti agreed to go. I went to the bathroom in my room and Malaysia went to the other one.

MALAYSIA'S P.O.V
I hopped out the shower in about 20 mins to put my clothes on. I had on black ripped skinny jeans, a pink and white shirt that said "I love loud", a black baseball jersey, my Valentine's Day Jordan 12s and I threw my hair in a messy bun.

Then I got Kevron dressed. He had on camouflage true religion pants, a black and white true religion shirt, and his masters Jordan 12s. After he was dressed we both went downstairs to wait for mouse.

While we waited me and Kev took some pictures and made some videos for the snap. He's bad asf lowkey. He be cussing and fighting y'all don't know the half.

Kev~ mamamamama

Me~ yes baby?

Kev~ I want dada

Me~ okay baby we'll see him today
Welp, I guess that's one more thing we have to do today. I texted Reese and told him that his son wanted to see him. When I finished typing Mouse finally came downstairs.

Mouse~ y'all ready to go?

Kev~ yessss

Mouse~ aight lil man lets go

Kev~ pick me up

Mouse~ boi you better walk

Kev~ no

Me~ mouse just pick him up for he cry

Mouse~ *sucks teeth* aight
I grabbed Kevs lil mcm bookbag then we went to the car. Mouse put Kev in his car seat, got in the car then we headed to the mall.

TO BE CONTINUED......
Okay I'm about to stop playing with y'all and update atleast 1 chapter a day maybe 2. But keep reading...this story is about to get even better.